Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should do a Terri ‘popping’ drinking game.
Every time she ‘pops’ on to sell or ‘pops’ on some fake tan or ‘pops’ on a blazer, take a shot.
Be pissed in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus yeah they are…cute chubby little baby arms shes obv not crawling yet (and nothing at all wrong with that, just funny how terror trys to paint sydney as a wonder baby who hits all her milestones early and would 100% be on bragging if she was crawling) poor baby prob having a rotten time with sunburn, teething, being thrown in a pool, forced to be around a dog and ditched with anyone who will take her so her mam and dad can have their‘date nights’

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads Fingers crossed Terror is able to organise a Back up Dress! 🤞🙄
I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep a wink knowing that she might not have a dress sorted for whatever event she’s attending. The inhumanity of it all.

Though I’m sure the intended result of her mentioning that will mean that some shop or dress hire place will gift her one. Maybe Versace will… I mean Boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus yeah they are…cute chubby little baby arms shes obv not crawling yet (and nothing at all wrong with that, just funny how terror trys to paint sydney as a wonder baby who hits all her milestones early and would 100% be on bragging if she was crawling) poor baby prob having a rotten time with sunburn, teething, being thrown in a pool, forced to be around a dog and ditched with anyone who will take her so her mam and dad can have their‘date nights’
I still can’t get over how they seem to let her in the pool on her own. I’m sure we will be told they are there with her but no way would I let a child that she just float around. We always were right beside the kids even when they were in these floaty things.

Reactions: 8
Design a world nobody will understand? Sorry what? They met, got engaged, got married, got a dog & a child. Is there really anyone besides Siobhan O Hagan that can’t understand that?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think it’s odd that she would head away from her family vacay to attend some crappy awards show.

Reactions: 10
Why haven’t they the baby covered up? Not even hat on her. Surely a nurse should have a bit more sense

How many times is she going to film herself putting on the same face of makeup with the same pallet?

Reactions: 11
Jesus the dog was very close to the blow up thing the child is in. Biting on the ball made me jump he could have easily bit the blow up with her in it.. their just thick out..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.