Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been in the pool at all with Sydney? These influencer women need to record every moment for the online world. Do they ever think to put the phone down and just live

Reactions: 6
Anyone know when FADDERS Day in... My da can't wait for FADDERS day 🙄🙄🙄🙄😅😅😅
Screaming.

She ain't working with the Versace Brand. She is shilling for Boots.
Arrives in a takeaway bag. Zero sellotape or wrapping paper in the holiday villa.
The Apprentice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened her legs at the beach? Looks like seriously dodgy polka dot tan. They just fecked off for the day so without the dog or the child? They must of been brain storming for her big debut 🤣🤣

Imposter syndrome…please…does she manage people? Does she have targets to meet? does she save lives? Is she a change maker or trailblazer?? No she paints her face and plays dress up while lying and selling to her ‘followers’ all the while planning her next eacape from her child while her husband does most of the parenting…shes an insult to people who actually work for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imposter syndrome…please…does she manage people? Does she have targets to meet? does she save lives? Is she a change maker or trailblazer?? No she paints her face and plays dress up while lying and selling to her ‘followers’ all the while planning her next eacape from her child while her husband does most of the parenting…shes an insult to people who actually work for a living
Imposter syndrome 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She would want to enter the real corporate world to feel what that actually is like….
I thought she was going to announce a big brand collaboration.
Jeez Terry, get over yourself it’s just Boots and you are flogging shite Versace. The bottom of the pit Versace too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Has she been in the pool at all with Sydney? These influencer women need to record every moment for the online world. Do they ever think to put the phone down and just live
She probably can't with all the tan she has lathered her self with. The pool would be like a swamp after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the child not eat meat?? I detest these ‘batch cooking’ posts.
Thought this too. Thought she wasn’t going to restrict Sydney’s diet at all and give her everything. Giving her fish and veg every day is hardly that. I mean she can do what she wants, it’s her kid, but it was the uppity answer before when someone asked the question would she be vegetarian like her parents. Liar as per usual.

Reactions: 3
Maybe boozy suzy will invite them over to give the place a quick clean or mop down the deck. Terrie does all her dirty work anyway so why not this 😂 Hope David brought the free dyson!
Haaaaah, when she originally posted the boat Daaaaveehhh commented something about going diving and she replied, omg totally or something equally as teenage in response!
Maybe she popped the invite into a bottle and it’s lost at sea? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry if i missed it, but was she not invited on to So Sues boat for the shoot? Strange the 2 of them in the same place but not meeting up?

Sorry if i missed it, but was she not invited on to So Sues boat for the shoot? Strange the 2 of them in the same place but not meeting up?
Terrie is Sue’s employee, she is using Terrie to be her salesperson while she lives the high life. There’s no real friends in that game. In fairness to Sue she probably thinks pulling faces & sticking your fingers in your mouth is juvenile & not much fun to be around

Reactions: 9
She’s hoping that the dress she ordered for the vip awards will arrive in time and is now looking for a backup. How’s about wearing on of the hundreds of dresses that you have shown this year?

• Heart
Have to laugh that they are in the exact same place and no sign of Terror and Co being invited to Casa So Sue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s hoping that the dress she ordered for the vip awards will arrive in time and is now looking for a backup. How’s about wearing on of the hundreds of dresses that you have shown this year?
4833627 Karen millen dresses
383729 in the style collabs

yet they expect us to wear that shite but won’t wear their own collabs at an event

Maybe Versace will send her something seen as how she is working with them now! 🤣

Have they announced the Mantra aka AliExpress sunglasses yet? Boozy Suzy has a pair on her stories. You can see the logo 😂 well done whoever called it. So predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say that’s why Ellie did the discount a few weeks back to get rid before the herd buy their ones.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.