Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he just absolutely loves tennis! I think Federer & Nadal wouldn’t have wanted to keep playing if they lose a few matches but it doesn’t seem to bother Andy. He just plays for the love of it.

I would love to see him Coach once he finally decides to retire and I’d love him to coach Emma Radacanu! It used to be I wanted him to coach Kyrigos but I’ve given up on that!

Reactions: 1
Sooo happy Andy came through his match 🥰 I love hearing the crowd support him so much! Like others have said I will be so sad when he does decide to retire, will truly be the end of an era then. (Sorry Djok-strap don’t care about u)

Reactions: 2
I think he just absolutely loves tennis! I think Federer & Nadal wouldn’t have wanted to keep playing if they lose a few matches but it doesn’t seem to bother Andy. He just plays for the love of it.

I would love to see him Coach once he finally decides to retire and I’d love him to coach Emma Radacanu! It used to be I wanted him to coach Kyrigos but I’ve given up on that!
Would love him to coach Draper, he looks and moves great on grass, I think with a good team and injury problems behind him he’d have a real good chance of Wimbledon in the next couple of years. With Novak likely retiring in the next year or so, other than Alcaraz and Sinner a lot of the current players either don’t like grass or are getting a bit too old to be pushing for a first slam imo, the few players his age that are getting hype like Shelton I think are more likely to win one of the other slams over Wimbledon.

Reactions: 3
I’m so sick of Andrew Castle, he’s just a prick. I might have misheard but I’m sure he just referred to Rinky Hijikata as ‘Rinky-dink’ before his winners interview. I know it’s not just me who finds him so disrespectful! When is he going to retire ffs he ruins every match he commentates over. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand John Lloyd either and he’s clearly always being jealous of Andy’s success and loves to make his little digs about him.

Reactions: 4
Andrew Castle is the worst. I'm baffled how he keeps his job with his awful Alan Partridge like commentary. Absolutely dreadful.

I don't mind John Lloyd, although he does often come across as out of touch with new players and the modern game.

I think the only former player I enjoy listening to is Annabel Croft. At least she has been active in following the tour around the world in recent years and been courtside to analyse and interview players as part of the Amazon Prime team and for BBC radio.

Reactions: 5
Andrew castle makes me want to grate my own ears! I’d rather listen to McEnroe for hours than his AC

tumblr_m6uroy4wzb1rw1cfgo1_500.jpg

Time for the yearly post to highlight the dizzy highs of Andrew castle's tennis career.

Even when I lived in the UK and 4k Wimbledon was available with no ads i'd switch over to ESPN to view the ads and blurry pic just to avoid the guy.

Reactions: 5
I remember when Andy and Kim had their first child and they’re so private they didn’t even announce her name but of course Andrew had to announce it in his commentary and tell everyone 🙄

I remember reading Judy saying she has to watch with the sound off as she can’t stand listening to what the commentators say! I think she was talking about Andrew!

Reactions: 6
The commentators going on about how sore Murray looks - well yeah, he had a late game yesterday, he isn’t exactly a teen. They all would be too! I’m sure he would have preferred to have a day off.

I know after a heavy day at the gym, it takes me a while to get going and feel better as I go on. So hopefully Andy will too 🤞🏼

View attachment 3003584

Time for the yearly post to highlight the dizzy highs of Andrew castle's tennis career.

Even when I lived in the UK and 4k Wimbledon was available with no ads i'd switch over to ESPN to view the ads and blurry pic just to avoid the guy.
Such a no mark as a player. The way he constantly sucks off Novaax as well when he's commentating. Eurgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.