Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but Annabel is looking really well. It was so sad last year when it wasn’t long since her husband died and you could see the strain on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Andy said he’s been struggling with his back for a while and it was sore before the tournament but manageable. He had a loss of power in his right leg, had no co-ordination and he couldn’t move. He wishes he hadn’t gone on court but he didn’t know how bad it was until he was walking out. He doesn’t know what his injury means for Wimbledon yet☹

I remember him having a bad back years ago and having surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
There's a new documentary film on Amazon Prime about Roger Federer's last few days before retiring. I've not watched it yet, but from the trailer it looks good.
Screenshot_20240620_104637_Prime Video.jpg

Reactions: 2
BBC are really pushing Jack Draper now with him being British number 1 and I’m not ready for it. Like fair play that’s great for him but honestly I feel like pure tit just want Murray back 😭😂

The BBC can push Jack on me as much as they like.
EC-VOGUEUK-17624_240503_VOGUE_JACK_DRAPER_SHOT_02_051_V1_A_sRGB.jpg

I'm here with open arms, open legs and an open mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BBC are really pushing Jack Draper now with him being British number 1 and I’m not ready for it. Like fair play that’s great for him but honestly I feel like pure tit just want Murray back 😭😂
Agreed. They need to read the room.

Reactions: 2
Excitement for this match quickly diminished when they said castle was commentating

• Haha
Jack seems to have a bit more happening compared to Cam.

I'd have never looked twice at Andy years ago, but he's looking great these days.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 14.14.27.png

• Heart
Brilliant first set! They’re well matched, it’s very fun to watch. Don’t get me wrong I definitely appreciate that Jack is a great player (yes he a cutie too) and I’m excited to see how his career develops, I’m just sad after Andy’s withdrawal last night 🥺

Alcaraz grunts do my head in almost as much as Andrew Castles inane drivel. Almost.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe my office day fell on this match, hoping for some good highlights 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.