Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge win for Jack!
jack-draper-jack.gif

Straight sets, no messing about, always held serve.

Reactions: 1
Brilliant match! Well deserved win 🤩 I don’t think he’s going to have any trouble endearing himself to the crowds - evidently!

Reactions: 2
What did castle say about pronunciation? Last year he went really overboard with a cod Spanish smug accent.

Screenshot_20240620_154719_X.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What did castle say about pronunciation? Last year he went really overboard with a cod Spanish smug accent.

View attachment 3005752
I can’t recall exactly what he said now but he was going on about the correct pronunciation and how it’s too much effort for the commentators to say it and basically just making out like it was dumb to want correct pronunciation? It was during a moment where Alcaraz was having a discussion on court with the umpire and for some reason Castle thought maybe Alcaraz was talking about his name being pronounced incorrectly - which I’m pretty sure was not the topic of their discussion at all.

I wonder if enough people complained to Ofcom about a racist comment if they’d finally ditch him

• Haha
Andy was having a scan today and Judy posted this, so I’m wondering if it’s ruled him out of Wimbledon and the Olympics?

Well done to Jack. I missed the match but will watch the highlights. This makes me laugh!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Have just watched the documentary about Andy on BBC iplayer 😢 amazing and I’ve been in tears. I really hope he stays in the sport as a Coach.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Andrew castle will fill the air with such crap. There's lots of things the BBC does well in, and lots that show it's a dreadful organisation. I'd say ridiculously poor biased articles or documentary they did on tattle still pales into significance with giving Andrew castle work!

I heard from a friend in the UK that on their Samsung TV there's the tennis channel international for free that has queens with the US commentary. Hope that helps!

Announced that Andy is having an operation on his back tomorrow so looking doubtful he’ll make Wimbledon.

Feel like a bit of a jinx that the year I finally get tickets the 3 remaining of the big 4 are all injured🫣

If I don’t get to see Andy I hope I get to see Jack, if he wins Queens can’t see why they wouldn’t put him on centre court, just hope it’s day 2🤞🏻🤞🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.