Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't write Andy off based on these tournaments before Wimbledon. Getting through matches without pain is likely his main aim after coming back from a bad injury. Not expecting a miracle at Wimbledon but I expect him to be a lot better than what we've seen the last couple of matches.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s a documentary coming up on BBC about Andy.

Airs 3 days before Wimbledon starts, potential he announces his retirement in it? Everyone’s talking about potential retirement this year but he hasn’t announced anything so feels premature to assume anything, but doing doubles with his brother is another hint I think. The fact he’s still playing 250s makes me think he’s still just having fun, even if today he was properly beating himself up calling himself embarrassing and shouting at himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching the finals today?

Hertogenbosch: De Minaur • Korda

Stuttgart: Draper • Berrettini

Nottingham WTA: TBC - the first set tie break between Boulter and Raducanu yesterday evening was great! I’d quite like Katie to defend her title.

Nottingham men’s is also TBC. Semis and finals are having to be played on the same day due to all the rain we’ve had!

I'd like a Boulter v Pliskova final at Nottingham, though goodness knows if they could get that done today.
So pleased to see the lovely Alex de Minaur has won. 🙂

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the Stuttgart final? Felt sorry for Jack in the trophy ceremony, they were making jokes about how they’d thought Matteo would win and hoping he’ll come back for a third win one day. Happy for Jack, he’s played great all week, R2 at Queens against Carlos will be a great match.

Would love Katie to win again, double title win for her and Alex in the same weekend again 😄

Reactions: 4
So happy for Katie and Alex today! Two of my favs on the tour. 🥰

Reactions: 5
Great weekend for Katie and Alex. Delighted that Jack Draper also won his first ATP tournament in Stuttgart today.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.