Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So this happened at the US Open:

Carlos-Alcaraz-at-the-2023-US-Open.-Credits-RNZ-news-AFP-Youtube-US-Open-Tennis-Championships.jpeg
ā€œStick to Tennis Carlitosā€- Carlos Alcaraz Singing Sebastian Yatra Song at US Open Draws Hilarious Reactions From the Crowd
sportsmanor.com

And so OF COURSE this had to happen šŸ™„

2b058d41f2c60eb046fa7fec9c8083986a4eb3f52c021f7f831aa5131b181ade_6275863.jpg
'Fight for your right to parrrty!' | Novak Djokovic sings Beastie Boys with fans!
skysports.com

Cringeing so hard at the way he grabs the mic when there was literally no suggestion that anyone wanted him to sing.

Not gonna lie, the fact that Djokovic is utterly unable to conceal what a painful thorn in his side Alcaraz is becoming is my new favourite thing.

Reactions: 7

Clovis

VIP Member
Great weekend for Katie and Alex. Delighted that Jack Draper also won his first ATP tournament in Stuttgart today.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Chatty Member
It's bit past midnight here and I really should go to sleep, but can't with this šŸ˜¬.

Finish him sinner!
Screenshot_20240126_133622_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LaBlonde

VIP Member
saw this, thought of this thread:

---
Iā€™d like to see Dimitrov do it but it wonā€™t happen. Playing quite well these days but now 32 and rarely reaches the semi of a slam. Couldnā€™t see him beating Novak, Sinner, Alcaraz or Med in the latter stages of a slam.
same! i think his time has gone sadly, which is a shame as i would like to see him do it too.

Ros79

Chatty Member
I donā€™t mind Jannik & heā€™s played a great tournament but Iā€™m gutted for Daniil to lose like that again.

LipstickCherry

He was really down after it. He said he's not playing well and still doesn't know if he'll play Roland Garros although he is edging towards playing it. It'll kill him being destroyed on clay like we saw yesterday. Hurkacz is a good player but he's not someone who has been know to do great on clay. God help Rafa if he comes up against a top clay courter at Roland Garros.
He can't be what he was though. That's in the past. I'd love him to play the French Open and win two or three matches, just to say goodbye. God, this is upsetting.

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Yes they did the big one for Andy didnā€™t they and heā€™s still going šŸ™ˆ
Oh yeah in Australia and that was farcical. Poor Andy had to sit through a retirement video with goodbyes from all the players before he told the organisers he hasn't actually decided if he's retiring. šŸ˜‚

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Djokovic has totally ruined the sport I love

The fact there's literally no one (barring Alcaraz when he isn't injured or Medvedev when he plays out of his skin) that can stand up to Noledemort on a regular basis shows just how weak this era is

Sick of it!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Novak just got booed as he slipped on the court and muttered to himself "Well done supervisors, ground staff, everyone, the court is not slippery at all." This is a prime example of why he is so unlikeable.

Clovis

VIP Member
The Tsitsipas/Medvedev victory dance off has been so funny. I love that Medvedev held on to that petty for months, biding his time, waiting for his opportunity to get revenge lmao.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I can't understand how anyone can support Djokovic. He's obviously a great player but is such an arrogant ****** and I find him impossible to like at all.
I can't stand him as like you I think he's an arrogant ******. He's honestly so unlikeable and I just think he looks so smug all the time plus he fakes injuries or illness a lot has some pills and then everything is fine as he can run like nothing is wrong with him. He just comes across as fake as nothing feels genuine about him plus he always moans about absolutely everything when it isn't going his way.

Yel

Chatty Member
He's facing TM echa something next who knocked him out first round in the AO.

We're a relatively short flight from Miami so are going next week to see some QF's. Fingers crossed sir Andy makes it that far

Notworthy

VIP Member
Ons Jabeur and Sabalenka have made the same decision for the same reasons. It's hard to switch surfaces repeatedly. They'll be going from grass to clay to hard in the space of a few weeks.
Plus Emma needs to focus on getting her ranking back up so that she start getting DA into the top tournaments.