Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pecan

Chatty Member
Looks like it’ll be sketchy streams for me again then. Can’t justify the cost of any subscription services for the amount I’d use them and certainly can’t afford Sky. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hate that sport gets monopolised but I suppose everything does.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Foolishly got NOW tv sports because I couldn't deal with the faff of streams. But they only cover 2 courts from what I can see. Am I being thick or is it really this poor?

Also...Thiem is up 2 sets on Bublik 🎉
I was being thick. Scrolled down and found "Bonus streams". Every court is there. Feeling thick.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It looks like the last match is about to finish soon as Djere vs Altmaier are in a fifth set tie-breaker with the score currently 4-4. Altmaier has just won the tiebreaker 10-6.

Last edited:

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Klopp is leaving Liverpool?? Is he coming back to my beloved Dortmund? 😱 (sorry, obviously I feel for you, because I know from experience that Klopp leaving is not something you ever get over with)

LipstickCherry

Blimey. I went out to do some pottering in the garden when Griekspoor was two breaks up in the fifth. I thought I'd come here to lots of happy people. Doesn't matter how well you play or how far ahead you are, you have to finish off the match.

Restless Native

VIP Member
In comparison the cheapest seats at the USO men's final for sale now are $582.50. Ashe is way too big, with way too many seats so you might as well stay at home for that or watch on the free screens in Hudson yards.

The most expensive are $18'000 a seat and that's not even the front row, but 6 rows back!
View attachment 3010047
How heck can you see anything in that stadium. It's ridiculous