Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why everyone’s getting so hung up on the twins only just starting to walk now

my son didn’t walk til he was nearly 21 months - even at that point the heath visitors weren’t concerned. All kids develop differently

To be fair to her she listened to people’s advice and got them out of the walkers and she’s still be criticised for them starting to walk...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of the Y+P girls work? I could be wrong though! Not sure about the fellas either except Brett.

So why is she trying to act rich buying (second hand) designer stuff whilst sat on her arse claiming benefits

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t matter if charlottes twins started walking at 12 months or 22months, people still would of found something to pick at. Jeez we’re not on mumsnet. Give the girl a break.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know why everyone’s getting so hung up on the twins only just starting to walk now

my son didn’t walk til he was nearly 21 months - even at that point the heath visitors weren’t concerned. All kids develop differently

To be fair to her she listened to people’s advice and got them out of the walkers and she’s still be criticised for them starting to walk...
Because it’s part of a bigger picture.

Every kid is different yes, but your kid probably wasn’t malnourished and left in a walker/high chair for hours every day so it’s a totally different situation. It’s good charlotte took the advice on board and I did praise her for that at the time but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the reason they’re not walking is because of her poor parenting choices. It’s sad to see as they’re beautiful little girls. Parenting gets harder from this point so I hope Charlotte makes better choices from now on.

Reactions: 7
It’s the fact she’s letting her mum have the comments on, on her tic tok videos! The comments are disgusting. Not being funny surely she would want to protect her mum?
I think they’re the kind of people who thrive on attention, even if it’s bad, because it makes them look like victims. People shouldn’t be so cruel but I think both of them know what they’re doing leaving the comments on. Like a teenager that gets called names but refuses to block their bully’s. They would rather it than nothing 🥴

Keeping him on a leash all because a girl commented an emoji😂😂 trust issues like acting like a teenager🤨 lol no one wants him girl you swear his Channing Tatum 😂 what goes around comes around swear his only with her for the twins sake otherwise he be long gone with her history of sleeping around 😂

Anyone else curious who the other person is she blocked out on the twins photo?
She posted the video on snapchat and it was her best friend Shannon. She went to my school. Her best friend works in Basildon hospital and went and saw Charlotte and the twins I couldn’t believe it.

I just think it’s a bit unfair to criticise her for that - she took comments on board and they’re progressing but she’s still being slated on here because they’re only just walking.

Regardless of the reasons they’ve not been walking til now I don’t see them progressing as another reason so criticise

Because it’s part of a bigger picture.

Every kid is different yes, but your kid probably wasn’t malnourished and left in a walker/high chair for hours every day so it’s a totally different situation. It’s good charlotte took the advice on board and I did praise her for that at the time but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the reason they’re not walking is because of her poor parenting choices. It’s sad to see as they’re beautiful little girls. Parenting gets harder from this point so I hope Charlotte makes better choices from now on.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure it's just a superking. You can see the brown paper over the filter. You don't see a roachy through rolling paper.

I mean at least the girls are getting there. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I dont think there is anything necessarily wrong with them walking now tbh. They say its between 9 months and 18 months. I was just pointing out that maybe its later with twins.

Reactions: 1
Advertising lip plumping gloss when your lips are full of filler 😂

Her lips also look really damaged? Blotchy and just fat around the Cupid’s bow? Guess that’s what you get for cheap/free filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Advertising lip plumping gloss when your lips are full of filler 😂

Her lips also look really damaged? Blotchy and just fat around the Cupid’s bow? Guess that’s what you get for cheap/free filler.
Her lips look absolutely AWFUL, they almost look infected? So angry looking😭

Reactions: 4
She’s had too much filler too fast. It won’t be long before it migrates above her top lip (if it hasn’t already) giving the impression her actual skin is part of her lips and giving her the appearance of a moustache. Any practitioner that injects her after lockdown (Assuming they open early July) is irresponsible. I’ve been getting mine done 4 years and if I even attempt to book too soon, my nurse bans me for 6 months. 😂 Anymore filler in those lips too soon and she’ll need them dissolved and starting again. They shouldn’t be so painful looking unless swollen and fresh. 🥴 It’s a bad habit to get into if you’re very insecure, her lips now will become her “new normal” and she will start to think they’re small, when in reality, they’re ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
My point is that the twins aren’t even fully walking. Brianna literally took 3 unbalanced steps..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.