Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused as to why Charlies calling herself an auntie to a carter baby? is that a hint the ‘aunt’ and ‘uncle’ are infact back together or am i just being really stupid

please correct me if im wrong ive got pregnancy brain and dont know if im being genuinely stupid 😂😂😂😂
Oh yea
It is bizarre. I’ve filmed my toddlers “daft” tantrums. Not in a weird way, just to show his dad at work what absolute bizarre things I have to choose my battles over 😂😂 But Harlow was so so upset, my toddler handled teething really well and never got in that state bless her, and if he had, I wouldn’t of filmed. ☹ I do think it was more a “woe is Charlie look at what she deals with” than it was a “Poor Harlow.” which is really sad.
Yeah I could never film my child crying it would break my heart rewatching it. I'm the same as you done a daft snapchat of a tantrum or something for my partner at work. It's the same as when people put pics of their kids poorly in hospital and check in there on fb. Sorry if anyone does this but I hate it. If my child was unwell enough to be hospitalised I wouldnt be on social media. I understand sending pics to close family and friends thats different.

Reactions: 5
Oh well done, one of your 18 month old daughter is taking her first steps. She would’ve been walking sooner if you didn’t keep them in the walker for so long. And let’s praise king drugzy for finally being around for the first time in months. What’s he after? A benefit loan?

Oh yea

Yeah I could never film my child crying it would break my heart rewatching it. I'm the same as you done a daft snapchat of a tantrum or something for my partner at work. It's the same as when people put pics of their kids poorly in hospital and check in there on fb. Sorry if anyone does this but I hate it. If my child was unwell enough to be hospitalised I wouldnt be on social media. I understand sending pics to close family and friends thats different.
She does it for attention and praise. Everyone needs lifting up now and again but not by strangers. Seek your family for support Charlie.

Reactions: 3
The twins are only 16 months, my girl didn’t start even being interested in standing or her walker until a few weeks before her first birthday, all kids develop differently and I know a full term baby who had nothing wrong who didn’t start walking till 18 months

Reactions: 5
The twins are only 16 months, my girl didn’t start even being interested in standing or her walker until a few weeks before her first birthday, all kids develop differently and I know a full term baby who had nothing wrong who didn’t start walking till 18 months
She’s held them back from her own laziness she’s even put them in a high chair just to keep them out the way. All babies develop at their own pace but she’s literally held them back.. all children are different but from my experience babies have taken their first steps at 12 months or before.. but like I said that doesn’t apply to every baby. She’s a young mum and still learning but Donna constantly makes excuses for her.

A106B6DA-5110-4C1D-89B3-072C88079B32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well if you’re stupid then me too 🙋‍♀️ because that’s exactly what I thought. I didn’t think she was that close to his family which if they were apart would make sense for her to say that but it definitely seemed to me it was a hint. Especially when they’ve spent time together recently. I haven’t noticed Brett posting from his mums the last couple of days although I haven’t paid much attention.
I would’ve thought she’d only be an auntie if the baby came from her side or her and brett were married? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m actually glad the girls are now taking steps, it shows she took advice and started them on the walkers... although why do they not bend there legs? They look so stiff

Reactions: 1
I also seen don dons reply to someone about the twins before saying they are only in size 2 nappies!!!

• Wow
They’re 17 months in 2/3 days then. Sorry didn’t realise it needed to be bleeping exact.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh they’re so gorgeous and so tiny. I hope they’re healthy and I do hope Charlotte starts helping them flourish. ☹ Walking is a big step (literally) and I hope she gets them proper foot wear and makes the effort to strengthen their legs. I feel like all children are products of their surroundings (but it varies how they deal with things) and I think she needs to start putting all her effort into her girls and not which boy is her favourite photo frame this week.

Reactions: 8
I would’ve thought she’d only be an auntie if the baby came from her side or her and brett were married? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I was with my baby’s father for 3 years and I was “auntie” to his nieces and nephews and “sister” to his siblings🤷🏼‍♀️Obviously not officially Cos that would be weird🤣 but I wouldn’t be saying that off my own back if I wasn’t in a relationship with him anymore, it could be a hint they’re back together or a dig at Brett for him to remember how “close” her and his family are

Also, that does not look like a fag behind his ear, it's long and thin. I thought it was a joint. Classy either way to feature in such an important video....
Pretty sure it's just a superking. You can see the brown paper over the filter. You don't see a roachy through rolling paper.

I mean at least the girls are getting there. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was with my baby’s father for 3 years and I was “auntie” to his nieces and nephews and “sister” to his siblings🤷🏼‍♀️Obviously not officially Cos that would be weird🤣 but I wouldn’t be saying that off my own back if I wasn’t in a relationship with him anymore, it could be a hint they’re back together or a dig at Brett for him to remember how “close” her and his family are
beats me but wouldn’t be me 🤷🏽‍♀️

I wondered if anyone else would notice gus voice 😆😆

Where does is it say the pregnant girl is carter? Genuine question just I only saw what must be a first and middle name
She tagged the mum in it (or Brett did) and she’s a carter
Edit: Charlie put the baby’s full name on the post (knew I’d seen it somewhere 🤣)

Her poor mom looks like a cast member from the "nightmare before Christmas ". God its tragic.
It’s the fact she’s letting her mum have the comments on, on her tic tok videos! The comments are disgusting. Not being funny surely she would want to protect her mum?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.