Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Charlie had more lip filler then tried to hide it by promoting the gloss? Her last pic on her story looks so odd. Her lips at the side are lumpy as hell and the top one has no Cupid’s now. Surely plumper doesn’t do that no later what. Plus they look blotchy as well

Reactions: 2
Has Charlie had more lip filler then tried to hide it by promoting the gloss? Her last pic on her story looks so odd. Her lips at the side are lumpy as hell and the top one has no Cupid’s now. Surely plumper doesn’t do that no later what. Plus they look blotchy as well
Her lips don’t look like they’ve been done properly so maybe the gloss is causing the lips to react badly? I’m surprised they’ve got her to advertise them as her lips don’t look good at all!

Reactions: 1
Her lips don’t look like they’ve been done properly so maybe the gloss is causing the lips to react badly? I’m surprised they’ve got her to advertise them as her lips don’t look good at all!
I love the mother pucker xxl from boots and unless this is meant to be better I doubt it’s made her lips do that! Maybe it’s not a proper product but how you can advertise and people want that look makes me sad for her audience

• Heart
The video Charlotte shared regarding police is a bit grim.. fair enough it’s what’s happening and it’s wrong but there’s better ways of expressing that rather than posting people’s/animals deaths on your story for your young followers to see..

Just seen Charlie’s story before and after...it’s amazing what a change in lighting can do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On charlottes snapchat connors house really is disgusting. There are holes in the wall everywhere from what looks like punch holes, the doors broken from again what looks like punch holes. There’s dirt on the walls and even under his light switch in a room. Looks as if he got bored and started burning the wall under the light switch and above it as it’s black. Not really the best to have two little girls in and around especially if they’re starting to try walk but that’s my opinion

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
On charlottes snapchat connors house really is disgusting. There are holes in the wall everywhere from what looks like punch holes, the doors broken from again what looks like punch holes. There’s dirt on the walls and even under his light switch in a room. Looks as if he got bored and started burning the wall under the light switch and above it as it’s black. Not really the best to have two little girls in and around especially if they’re starting to try walk but that’s my opinion
whats the snapchat?

Just seen Charlie’s story before and after...it’s amazing what a change in lighting can do

That lighting was ridiculous

I’ve added char on snap and she obvs has to approve as I’ve never seen her stories. If your gonna be an advocate for black peoples do it on every platform you horrible creature not just one you can choose

[
Yes very disturbing, she needs to behave in a more conservative manner especially if she is about to kick the bucket. She needs to show daughter how to have self respect . She looks like a holocaust survivor.[/QUOTE]

Jeez just seen Charlie's story leave them lips alone girl they look so bad and painful :oops:

Reactions: 6
I think they’re the kind of people who thrive on attention, even if it’s bad, because it makes them look like victims. People shouldn’t be so cruel but I think both of them know what they’re doing leaving the comments on. Like a teenager that gets called names but refuses to block their bully’s. They would rather it than nothing 🥴
Hit the nail on the head there , saying they are painted as victims. That's what she wants, she does things on purpose to get people to slate her then gets the attention from the people feeling sorry for her. Anything for attention same as them being in the paper twice when charlotte was a child.

them lips are absolutely awful, surely she can’t think they look okay? 😬

They may well have been held back but do you honestly expect that kids just get up and walk? Wobbly steps are still steps, they all start off that way
Ofcourse babies don’t walk straight away but they have no balance and their postures seem off. Loads of people on here have pointed that out. And walkers are known to cause delay

Ofcourse babies don’t walk straight away but they have no balance and their postures seem off. Loads of people on here have pointed that out. And walkers are known to cause delay
I understand what you’re saying but the girls aren’t delayed? They’re walking (or starting to) before 18 months old. Yes the walkers may have slowed it down but she’s listened to the constructive criticism and taken it on board. I do think perhaps there is an issue with their legs because she looked very stiff when she was walking.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.