Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I don’t like the outfits but fuck the mum shaming on this thread man. Being a mother doesn’t mean you walk around in a black sack 24/7. If she’s got the confidence and wants to wear those outfits so be it

• Heart
Reactions: 82

DoesntMatter99

I'm sorry right but Charlotte's boyfriend looks like one of the local drunks/druggys you find outside the local job centre or beer shops, I don't get why she's so protective over him trust me none of us want him🤦‍♀️ I've had better looking shits 😶🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Why would you record your baby crying just to upload it to SM about how ‘helpless💔’ you are? Get the kid some calpol and calm her down for gods sake

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Fishnips

VIP Member
Fancy saying that Charlie shouldn't be nipping round her mates for a few balloons during a global pandemic.

Bullying bunch of bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Aries67

If “😍” creates that much trouble then I’m tempted to comment that myself under his photo just for the bants and drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve unfollowed her, I can’t cope with that level of bigotry. I grew up in a predominantly black neighbourhood and as a white person I wouldn’t have survived if I EVER used that disgusting slur. It’s got nothing to do with George Floyd if she seriously thinks a word used originally to dehumanise slaves hundreds of years ago has only become derogatory in the last two weeks she needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP. She screams entitlement and privilege.
Seeing as you have no job Charlotte how about instead of sitting on your arse all day, you take an hour to educate yourself on the history behind that word you can’t stop saying? Why don’t you speak to POC about how it makes them feel? You don’t get to say what word is or isn’t acceptable when that word has never been used to dehumanise you! Saying ‘I’m not racist’ then using the n word over and over is a complete oxymoron. Sort it out!

As if people are condoning this type of racist behaviour. She doesn’t need more encouragement
View attachment 148593
Of course it’s a white person saying ‘people are very sensitive at the moment’🙄 as a White person myself so many have absolutely no idea What that word truly means and are so ridiculously sheltered and privileged

• Heart

Wec0201

Donna is a fucking embarrassment. You’d think that if you were terminally ill, you’d want to spend the rest of your life trying to make a difference to your children/grandchildren’s lives. What lovely videos she’s made for her family to remember her by!

• Sick

MrOnions

Jesus my nipple wouldn’t even be covered in those 😂 areola all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
I know all of you mean well but I’m so glad I had my child when I did 20 years ago before social media etc. She’s turned out great but I reckon I probably would have been pulled up over many things over the years like forward facing car seat from age 1, walkers, door bouncers and making multiple bottles up in a morning for the day! Amongst other things-I never cooked a homemade meal when she was 1-2 🤣 had a cot bumper, cherry teat dummy’s etc. She had the best childhood! But seriously I know everyone is well meaning if it was your mate making a mistake you’d have a quiet word. These girls are getting slated for every single thing they are always just learning their downfall was going public. I mean mrs hinch had 3933738383 comments yesterday about whether her child was rear or forward facing. I like this forum but sometimes it’s a bit 😳
I respect this but it's also important to remember that the rate of deaths and serious injuries in infants and children has fallen massively since 20 years ago through what we know now regarding e.g. sleep safety, feeding guidelines, car seat safety. The internet wasn't at everybody's fingertips 20 years ago and social media was almost non-existent so whilst it seems like things never happened 20 years ago, it's really just that it wasn't reported or shared nationwide. The evidence speaks for itself. "I did it and my kids are fine" is just not an OK attitude to have. Me now know that rear facing until 4 reduces the risk of death by collision by 500%, we know weaning before 6 months increases the risk of life-long medical issues, we know that overheating is a huge factor in deaths of infants (pram and cot death) as is leaving them to sleep in car seats for prolonged periods of time, we have recorded infants dying by strangulation or suffocation from cot bumpers time and time again.

I do get what you're saying. I really do. But it's a matter of know better, do better. I promise that using a safe car seat, weaning when baby has a mature gut and following safe sleep guidelines really doesn't compromise a kid's childhood. 😊 I don't think anybody should be slated for doing something that's unsafe - but I do think KNOWINGLY ignoring safety is unforgivable. And honestly, if you were told that rear facing is 500% safer, ignored it, and your child suffered a life long injury or worse, would you still ignore the guidelines? Probably not. You'd never forgive yourself. No parent would. 🤷‍♀️ None of these parents who lose their children in tragic accidents would still do the same thing if they could go back. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jennytea

VIP Member
I think Charlie seems like a very sad deeply unhappy person, and I think she buys and brags about all her bullshit as part of that. She’s obviously chasing happiness by buying stuff constantly and bragging about it as she wants people to see her a certain way. Why would u brag about your business and list material things you’ve bought . Sorry hun but buying your baby a moncler jacket when you don’t even have a job or probably are claiming benefits doesn’t make you anything special it makes you a dickhead. If you have to brag about expensive/designer things it means you probably can’t afford it 😂

Don’t even get me started on the fact she’s bought a fiat 500 when she doesn’t even have a driving license and everything is how it is . She must be thick as shit 😂

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
I have no words to describe Charlotte anymore.. honestly I fear she is beyond redemption and I worry those beautiful little girls will be dragged up to think its fine to smoke around kids or when pregnant, do drugs, swear, bed hop, post your dramas on social media, scrounge off the Gov instead of getting a job, make shit TikToks oh yeah and BE RACIST!

Glad she has published an apology but its too little too late for me. She has shown hee true colours these past couple of months and it is cheap and nasty.