Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s going through cars like she goes through prams! Sitting there with her stupid key ring flashing her key and she still ainā€™t got a license. Love to know how she adores it cos her laxalatteā€™s ainā€™t paying for it!

Reactions: 1
Oh god and now sheā€™s bragging about the new Ā£800 bed sheā€™s bought. Does she ever stop?!

Reactions: 6
Surely is an absolute shite car to have with a small child, I feel like I would be an absolute effort getting getting a kid in and out from the back!

Reactions: 2
An now sheā€™s brought a new bed, sheā€™s an absolute idiot no way she can afford new stuff everyday without a credit card, being in debt or living of mommy

Surely is an absolute shite car to have with a small child, I feel like I would be an absolute effort getting getting a kid in and out from the back!
Not Sure about them cars but I had a three door Car house bit bigger than that it was an it was an absolute nightmare getting my kids in and out

Reactions: 3
Somebody tried to give Advice on how crap they are on the one that she brought The other day, but as usual one of her sheep commented
She even asked on a mom page and got loads of comments saying how they wasnā€™t very practical with a baby and car seat/pushchair but still went and got it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
We all know she didn't pay 800 quid for that bed šŸ˜…. Chloe currently got a 50% code as well and I'm sure she was gifted the actual bed. She tries to make it look like she has money but it's probably all credit cards. She isnt making that much money from them juices šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriends got a Ford ST and were struggling to find a pram that fits in his boot dno how the hell shes fitting one in a fiat 500 šŸ˜³
Google small folding Pushchairs and Youā€™ll be able to find some

I wouldnā€™t want to watch another series of these acting for the cameras when we know what there like now

Reactions: 4
Somebody tried to give Advice on how crap they are on the one that she brought The other day, but as usual one of her sheep commented

What a liar she is! Her original post was ā€œwhatā€™s the best car to getā€ but sheā€™s ā€œalways wanted a Fiat 500ā€ no sorry sheā€™s a silly little girl we can take the mick out of but I canā€™t abide liars šŸ˜¤

Have they really graffitiā€™d their house? Also Brett hunny, thereā€™s nothing ā€˜rudeā€™ about that photo other than your attitude.

Looks about as rude as a 12 year old being caught nicking sweets from the corner shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Google small folding Pushchairs and Youā€™ll be able to find some
We also need to love the pram its our first child so were not just settling on one just because

Also if charlie is on the dole someone needs to grass her up šŸ˜³ how did she have money before her ā€˜businessā€™ ?šŸ™Š

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.