Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly 🤷🏼‍♀️ My twins are 18 months and are running around, jumping in the paddling pool, climbing over stair gates! Actually just thought her kids are about 17m because mine were born a month before hers but hers were also full term and mine 7 weeks early, how does that wrk 😂
ur right, I calculated it wrong, they were born 3rd jan

Actually feel for Harlow them teeth and fang teeth have been the worse for my son - although I don’t film him crying his eyes out, hopefully she’s managed to settle her to sleep.

Reactions: 2
Confused as to why Charlies calling herself an auntie to a carter baby? is that a hint the ‘aunt’ and ‘uncle’ are infact back together or am i just being really stupid

please correct me if im wrong ive got pregnancy brain and dont know if im being genuinely stupid 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Confused as to why Charlies calling herself an auntie to a carter baby? is that a hint the ‘aunt’ and ‘uncle’ are infact back together or am i just being really stupid

please correct me if im wrong ive got pregnancy brain and dont know if im being genuinely stupid 😂😂😂😂
Well if you’re stupid then me too 🙋‍♀️ because that’s exactly what I thought. I didn’t think she was that close to his family which if they were apart would make sense for her to say that but it definitely seemed to me it was a hint. Especially when they’ve spent time together recently. I haven’t noticed Brett posting from his mums the last couple of days although I haven’t paid much attention.

Reactions: 4
Has nobody noticed where the watch is from? Got the screenshots of where she bought from

Reactions: 1
To be fair I get 90% of my little ones clothes off eBay, most designer at very cheap prices so she could’ve done that. However I don’t and wouldn’t be flaunting it all over social media 😂!

She’s probably buying for winter? I’ve been buying lots of winter clothes at the moment for my little one (I like to have a full wardrobe before she’s in the actual size).
I did this with my first daughter. Got her so many expensive clothes in the sale. Guest her size she would be in for the winter. How wrong was I 😒

Reactions: 5
18 months and only just taking a couple steps

They are 16 months arent they? My son was born around the same time (Jan 19) and he is 16 months. He was walking at 10 months, do twins develop a bit later? I have no idea.

Also, that does not look like a fag behind his ear, it's long and thin. I thought it was a joint. Classy either way to feature in such an important video....

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has nobody noticed where the watch is from? Got the screenshots of where she bought from
Yeah it’s from depop if you look at the reviews on her page it’s there 😂😂😂

Charlie is so obsessed with image and looking rich it’s a joke

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for Charlie because she must put Harlow in all this designer stuff and frilly clothes for the whole Instagram image thing. Poor child must be uncomfortable and itchy as duck. It’s an insecurity thing clearly because Charlie and Brett never wore designer and most of the designer that Harlow wears is second hand.

Reactions: 1
Aww the video of Harlow crying in the ball pit 💔💔
Why on earth any 'mother' would video that is beyond me. My psycho mother in law used to ask for videos of my daughter crying and it knocked me sick that anybody in the right mind would video that instead of comforting their child

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is bizarre. I’ve filmed my toddlers “daft” tantrums. Not in a weird way, just to show his dad at work what absolute bizarre things I have to choose my battles over 😂😂 But Harlow was so so upset, my toddler handled teething really well and never got in that state bless her, and if he had, I wouldn’t of filmed. ☹ I do think it was more a “woe is Charlie look at what she deals with” than it was a “Poor Harlow.” which is really sad.

Reactions: 2
King whatever looks like a dog with worms the way he's dragging his arse on the floor in Charlotte's video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.