Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On charlottes snapchat connors house really is disgusting. There are holes in the wall everywhere from what looks like punch holes, the doors broken from again what looks like punch holes. There’s dirt on the walls and even under his light switch in a room. Looks as if he got bored and started burning the wall under the light switch and above it as it’s black. Not really the best to have two little girls in and around especially if they’re starting to try walk but that’s my opinion
Can you screenshot so we can see? It doesnt surprise me at all though!

Reactions: 3
them lips are absolutely awful, surely she can’t think they look okay? 😬
I’m a nurse and did my aesthetic training a few years back, those lips are not done well at all! They are out of proportion and whoever did it for her gave her too much in a short space of time by looks of it 👎🏻

Reactions: 4
It's a lot when none of it is really day-to-day wearable. 😕 My small has probably half or less than half of that but is always clean and comfortable and appropriately dressed for the weather. That amount really isn't necessary. 🙄

It's concerning that these people who can't spell for tit will be (maybe) helping their kids with their homework. 🙈

Reactions: 8
Personally I think that it’s an average amount to have for a toddler, wouldn’t call it an addition. I don’t see her obsession with wanting to look like she’s rich 😂! Poor Harlow having to grow up with a materialistic mother.

Reactions: 5
Half of the clothes she has for Harlow are proberly gifted & irs defiantly all tat.. what’s wrong with her wearing a nice cotton summer dress or some shorts and a vest? It’s boiling hot outside and she dresses her up like a frilly china doll with bracelets and a headband in 24/7

Reactions: 8
I assume she’s meaning the fact that they are all expensive clothes, I could easily fill my little ones wardrobe with any clothes because they are cute but there is no point the amount of time she’s in them for

Reactions: 1
I assume she’s meaning the fact that they are all expensive clothes, I could easily fill my little ones wardrobe with any clothes because they are cute but there is no point the amount of time she’s in them for
Imagine paying over £100 for ugg boots when a kid Harlows age find it hard walking in them 😩 & the jacket.. Christ might aswell just put her in a sumo wrestling suit

Reactions: 2
Exactly! All my sons clothes are from Tesco, Asda and next. Comfy, cute and practical for a toddler! She’s ridiculous. There’s wanting your kid to look nice (who doesn’t!?) and there’s dressing them in ridiculous bits of tat that look so uncomfortable!

as for the coat, why on earth would you spend that much money? I know my son would value a day out million times more than a bloody coat!

Reactions: 10
All Harlows dresses look itchy. There are so many basic dresses you can get for girls that are gorgeous. Rompers are lovely too, I put my boy in them! There’s no telling some people though, if they’re gifted then okay she isn’t going to turn them away obviously, but if she’s spending money on them, more fool her.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long Charlie will keep dressing Harlow like that. I can’t imagine trying to get my 7yo into one of those ridiculous dresses! It’s all leggings t shirts and dresses from the supermarket in this house, anything even slightly itchy gets removed ASAP! Imagine her first non uniform day at school😱

My question is why does she dress her up like shes from the 1920s in clothes that look uncomfortable. Yes have a few fancy outfits but let the child be a child and roll around in dirt instead of being a model for your instagram

“My lip lady is just amazing”...you really think those lips look good?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All this money and all these clothes yet Charlie wears the same black skirt everyday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a shame as at such a young age to get her lips done like that!
and I don’t care I think they look bloody ridiculous! Am I allowed to have an opinion? Or will I get accused of being a troll?
someone take her phone away from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.