Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is Charlie begging constantly but has bought H a moncler coat?! Lovely coats but very very expensive for what they are and how fast they grow! I hope she was smart enough to size up in designer šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚ But the absolute cheek of it!! No shame!!
How much are they? I honestly don't get why she spends so much on all the designer things. Think of the money she could save towards a house deposit if she stopped buying all that crap. Baffles me. I know she is young but at her age I knew how to save and get my priorities straight. You can still have nice things and enjoy life without spending a fortune

Reactions: 6
How much are they? I honestly don't get why she spends so much on all the designer things. Think of the money she could save towards a house deposit if she stopped buying all that crap. Baffles me. I know she is young but at her age I knew how to save and get my priorities straight. You can still have nice things and enjoy life without spending a fortune
Childrenā€™s Moncler coats are a few hundred, depending on the style. The puffy ones are generally in the Ā£250-Ā£350 range, yes, even baby and toddler sizes! Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a bit of designer but when youā€™re begging a few days prior, itā€™s almost insulting šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m thinking it maybe old season that sheā€™s purchased second hand because Iā€™ve tried looking for an exact price and canā€™t find it on any of the usual kids designer sites. But still. They sell for a decent amount second hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Childrenā€™s Moncler coats are a few hundred, depending on the style. The puffy ones are generally in the Ā£250-Ā£350 range, yes, even baby and toddler sizes! Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a bit of designer but when youā€™re begging a few days prior, itā€™s almost insulting šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m thinking it maybe old season that sheā€™s purchased second hand because Iā€™ve tried looking for an exact price and canā€™t find it on any of the usual kids designer sites. But still. They sell for a decent amount second hand.
Its just to show off and why even think about a coat at this time of year. I couldn't justify spending that on a coat for myself never mind a child who will outgrow it after a few months.

Reactions: 4
She has no shame. Remember when they brought a TV because it was something that would ā€œlastā€? And a bracelet?. Yet she constantly parades these designer clothes and which wonā€™t even last a year.
Such a scrounger.

Reactions: 2
Is it real? I know a dodgy bloke who does fake moncler that looks pretty really although his are still pretty expensive for kids coats (Ā£50+)

Reactions: 3
Is it real? I know a dodgy bloke who does fake moncler that looks pretty really although his are still pretty expensive for kids coats (Ā£50+)
Not a clue, I assumed since she didnā€™t flash a ā€œbrand new tagā€ that itā€™s second hand honestly, but could be fake! Ya never know šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'm sorry right but Charlotte's boyfriend looks like one of the local drunks/druggys you find outside the local job centre or beer shops, I don't get why she's so protective over him trust me none of us want himšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I've had better looking shits šŸ˜¶šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My question is wtf would charlie buy a coat in the summer for a baby who's going to grow šŸ˜‚ and charlotte with her stupid video prancing connor just shows they both have trust issues šŸ˜‚ state

Reactions: 4
Not a clue, I assumed since she didnā€™t flash a ā€œbrand new tagā€ that itā€™s second hand honestly, but could be fake! Ya never know šŸ„“šŸ˜‚
To be fair I get 90% of my little ones clothes off eBay, most designer at very cheap prices so she couldā€™ve done that. However I donā€™t and wouldnā€™t be flaunting it all over social media šŸ˜‚!
My question is wtf would charlie buy a coat in the summer for a baby who's going to grow šŸ˜‚ and charlotte with her stupid video prancing connor just shows they both have trust issues šŸ˜‚ state
Sheā€™s probably buying for winter? Iā€™ve been buying lots of winter clothes at the moment for my little one (I like to have a full wardrobe before sheā€™s in the actual size).

To be fair I get 90% of my little ones clothes off eBay, most designer at very cheap prices so she couldā€™ve done that. However I donā€™t and wouldnā€™t be flaunting it all over social media šŸ˜‚!

Sheā€™s probably buying for winter? Iā€™ve been buying lots of winter clothes at the moment for my little one (I like to have a full wardrobe before sheā€™s in the actual size).
The coat looks the size of her right now...

The coat looks the size of her right now...
Iā€™ve just had another look, it does look on the small size and Harlow isnā€™t exactly a small baby! Must be part of her scam coffee ā€˜look at all the expensive stuff I can afford because Iā€™ve been scamming peopleā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you record your baby crying just to upload it to SM about how ā€˜helplessšŸ’”ā€™ you are? Get the kid some calpol and calm her down for gods sake

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Parenting is tough during the teething stage but.. does she want people to rally round her and awwwww at how EXTRA tough it must be for just Charlie. Harlows tooth looks to be bleeding too, I definetly wouldnā€™t faff around filming her. Calpol, teething relief and lots of cuddles.. minus the phone! Everyone goes through it. šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why on earth with you post loads of videos of your child crying all over your story for anyone to view... yes babies crys but maybe if you stop trying to be insta famous you would comfort her instead of showing her bailing to the world... so defenseless... shame on you Charlie looking for attention when you should be trying to calm harlow downšŸ„ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t know why she thought sticking her in the ball pit would work either? Here Harlow, be in pain teething, frustrated AND over tired! šŸ˜‚ Glad to see her getting cuddles at the end of the stories šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Oh Charlie. Here we go with attention seeking yet again. Instead of trying to film, maybe actually focus on spending proper time with your baby without a phone in your stupid hand.

I have no words for Charlotte and her beloved boyfriend. Sitting in a chav tracksuit, AirPods in, fag behind the ear. Oh I would be so proud to share this on social media šŸ™„. I feel sorry for the twins. They constantly look ill, unwashed and living with them two as parents.

Reactions: 18
18 months and only just taking a couple steps
Honestly šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø My twins are 18 months and are running around, jumping in the paddling pool, climbing over stair gates! Actually just thought her kids are about 17m because mine were born a month before hers but hers were also full term and mine 7 weeks early, how does that wrk šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.