Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I assume it’s okay to link drop youtube videos on here? At one point Harlow recieves a dress and she gives the most flat “wooowww” turns her nose up and looks at Brett off camera. I think she still had postnatal depression at this point but still, very.. awkward.. 🤣
the face she pulled with the green t-shirts 😂 “Brett can wear them”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie splashing the cash again. Amazing how much money you can get for scamming people.

Reactions: 5
the face she pulled with the green t-shirts 😂 “Brett can wear them”
I don’t think she understands that if you’re gifted something for free you generally have to upsell them by wearing/showing off and advertising the store as a form of payment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

I assume it’s okay to link drop youtube videos on here? At one point Harlow recieves a dress and she gives the most flat “wooowww” turns her nose up and looks at Brett off camera. I think she still had postnatal depression at this point but still, very.. awkward.. 🤣
That bow on Harlow’s head looks ridiculous it’s almost covering her eyes. Imo Charlie doesn’t seem very comfortable on camera. No shade, I’d be the same but maybe she either needs to practice in front of a mirror and look up some tips, or not do these kind of vids at all as they are badddd she needs to work on her poker face.

Well yeah they will look identical with them stupid filters on their face! Ffs I can’t be the only one who thinks that’s a moronic comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ B3E7938A-CDEC-44B6-A3C5-37B0BB547D7A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whyyyyy does she keep using those filters! My SIL is the exact same, I very rarely see my nieces/nephew without a snapchat filter unless I take the photo, I absolutely hate it. The odd funny photo sure, but I would hate the thought of my only photos with my baby’s being with what looks to be cottage cheese and cucumbers on their faces. If Charlottes insecure then whatever but the children are gorgeous. (Especially to say they look like their dad 😂😂) We can all be insecure when we’re young, but I know in 30 years time I’d rather eye bags and spots in my photo than a snapchat filter 🥴

Also, why do they keep sharing round that Moschino hoodie. One minute it’s on Donna and the next Connor. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
charlotte and her family look really greasy to me including bad boy connor i bet the house stinks she isn’t a clean freak like she claims i feel bad for the little girls they always look like they need a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 11
charlotte and her family look really greasy to me including bad boy connor i bet the house stinks she isn’t a clean freak like she claims i feel bad for the little girls they always look like they need a bath
That’s what I said 🤣🤣🤣

i can sense a bit of drama coming along 🤣

308E75F7-8A39-41BB-820B-50F10046719C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They give the impression that they are people who have that bad breath smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet it smells like a mixture of chip pan fat and fags. Not forgetting cheap happy shopper fabreeze to try and hide the smell. Bet they all feel sticky too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3A8F7B7A-7713-4C59-ACD9-8B217DF071E3.jpeg
Just been having a snoop on drugzy’s insta...I wonder how long it’ll take Charlotte to kick off about this 😂

• Haha
Filters used to be something people used to take the odd silly photo. Like that one where it showed you what you’d look like age 70 a few years ago🤣 now they’ve become the norm and it’s a bit weird to me. Especially when people print them off and have them framed.

Reactions: 6
Bet it smells like a mixture of chip pan fat and fags. Not forgetting cheap happy shopper fabreeze to try and hide the smell. Bet they all feel sticky too 🤢
Noooooo this killed me lol!!!! Chip pan fat and fags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Filters used to be something people used to take the odd silly photo. Like that one where it showed you what you’d look like age 70 a few years ago🤣 now they’ve become the norm and it’s a bit weird to me. Especially when people print them off and have them framed.
Agreed it’s so cringe
Take a normal family photo!!

• Haha
Whyyyyy does she keep using those filters! My SIL is the exact same, I very rarely see my nieces/nephew without a snapchat filter unless I take the photo, I absolutely hate it. The odd funny photo sure, but I would hate the thought of my only photos with my baby’s being with what looks to be cottage cheese and cucumbers on their faces. If Charlottes insecure then whatever but the children are gorgeous. (Especially to say they look like their dad 😂😂) We can all be insecure when we’re young, but I know in 30 years time I’d rather eye bags and spots in my photo than a snapchat filter 🥴

Also, why do they keep sharing round that Moschino hoodie. One minute it’s on Donna and the next Connor. 😂😂
Fake Moschino aswell

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.