Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filters used to be something people used to take the odd silly photo. Like that one where it showed you what you’d look like age 70 a few years ago🤣 now they’ve become the norm and it’s a bit weird to me. Especially when people print them off and have them framed.
Don’t get me wrong I do have pictures with filters on printed but 1 I get rarely take my picture and 2 I always print pictures without the snap chat filter in ad well

Reactions: 1
Bet it smells like a mixture of chip pan fat and fags. Not forgetting cheap happy shopper fabreeze to try and hide the smell. Bet they all feel sticky too 🤢
Omg 😂😂
I had a friend growing up, hating going to her house as this is exactly what it smelt like 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Isn't this the same account that commented on something before? I recognise the name. I'm convinced it's a Tattler 🤣
A tattler.. i LOVE IT🤣🤣🤣🤣 im fully commited guys am sold 🤣

Does anybody remember her YouTube video of her opening parcels and she was just lobbing them round like yeah great next one
Literally never even knew she had a youtube channel but i am shocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Omg 😂😂
I had a friend growing up, hating going to her house as this is exactly what it smelt like 🤢
Fair enough but she’s been on a tv show so everyone’s seen every angle of her so she shouldn’t be insecure enough to hide behind a filter! x

Fair enough but she’s been on a tv show so everyone’s seen every angle of her so she shouldn’t be insecure enough to hide behind a filter! x
Ffs didn’t reply to the comment I was supposed to 😂 meant to reply to someone else lol

Ffs didn’t reply to the comment I was supposed to 😂 meant to reply to someone else lol
Meant to respond to the person that said they don’t like their photo taken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Meant to respond to the person that said they don’t like their photo taken 😂
I am so confused by this entire post 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie If you read this I am not digging you out because of your looks. Please sort your lip filler out it looks so lumpy and actually looks painful 😩😩😩
My god her lip filler looks painful. Had mine done and they only look like that after being done for 48 hours. If that’s permanent she better sue someone.

Reactions: 2
My god her lip filler looks painful. Had mine done and they only look like that after being done for 48 hours. If that’s permanent she better sue someone.
Not that she can afford to but y’know 😏

Noooooo this killed me lol!!!! Chip pan fat and fags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agreed it’s so cringe
Take a normal family photo!!

I can't actually believe that she has printed off the filter photo and framed them with stupid fake face masks round their mugs. In years to come her grandkids will think she is a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY is Charlie begging constantly but has bought H a moncler coat?! Lovely coats but very very expensive for what they are and how fast they grow! I hope she was smart enough to size up in designer 👀😂 But the absolute cheek of it!! No shame!!

Reactions: 3
WHY is Charlie begging constantly but has bought H a moncler coat?! Lovely coats but very very expensive for what they are and how fast they grow! I hope she was smart enough to size up in designer 👀😂 But the absolute cheek of it!! No shame!!

it's probably won't fit harlow by the time she can wear it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.