Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me where does Charlotte have those girls in that video of them both walking, that house needs a good cleaning 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought they were open more freely to groups but still not equipment but I haven’t bothered checking tbh. I wouldn’t risk it myself yet. 😂
Ohh I see! So many do’s and dont’s it’s hard to keep up!
I agree with that x

Reactions: 1
duck me where does Charlotte have those girls in that video of them both walking, that house needs a good cleaning 🤢
Glad I’m not the only one thinking this! It’s great they’re walking but the house needs a deep clean 😷

Reactions: 3
Charlie’s bought another pram and expects to get hate for it. Personally couldn’t give a crap what she buys but when I had my daughter 20 years ago I had to buy a second hand one as they were expensive and thought I was lucky to afford the £60 stroller that she eventually went into 🤣 how can people afford multiples are they cheap?

All play parks by me are chained up, I presumed that was countrywide so has she climbed over to get in?!

Parks near me aren’t chained up including one near a beach but no one was using it. I’ve seen people using the other quieter ones. I think maybe it’s just the big parks that have physical preventions

Reactions: 2
Imagine paying over £100 for ugg boots when a kid Harlows age find it hard walking in them 😩 & the jacket.. Christ might aswell just put her in a sumo wrestling suit
My daughter had a pair and she’s not struggled to walk in them at all, also like a lot of stuff Charlie’s buys I’m going to assume they are second hand as you can get stuff in amazing condition with the boxes still

My daughter had a pair and she’s not struggled to walk in them at all, also like a lot of stuff Charlie’s buys I’m going to assume they are second hand as you can get stuff in amazing condition with the boxes still
I don’t get how she has picked what size to get now though when she won’t wear them for 3-4m - one of my toddlers feet have been the same size for a year and the other has grown half a size every 3-4 weeks for the last 6 months (my 2yr old has bigger feet than my 3yr old 😆)

Reactions: 4
My 18 month old is a size 7.5 currently. Yep. He’s absolutely huge height wise. In December he was a size 5! I definetly wouldn’t even attempt to guess what size he’ll be by winter! But, like i’ve said, more fool Charlie.

Omg has anyone seen Emma’s story of miah in a swing - does she not know parks are closed!!
It’s been posted on the teen mom uk thread, but I agree parks are going to be on of the last things to re open.. doesn’t matter if they’re big or small they’re a breeding ground for the disease

Did anyone notice the two car seats in Charlotte's story of the twins walking? Makes me wonder if they are hers...
Surely they can't still fit in those?
I would say they are the girls. They’re very petite for their age so it wouldn’t surprise me if they still fit in them.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the two car seats in Charlotte's story of the twins walking? Makes me wonder if they are hers...
I think they do actually still fit in them as Don dons has said loads that they are only in 3-6 months clothes!

As long as the girls aren’t over 13kg and judging by the fact Donna has said they are in size 2 nappies they definitely won’t be then it’s totally fine for them to still be in an infant carrier

Reactions: 6
As long as the girls aren’t over 13kg and judging by the fact Donna has said they are in size 2 nappies they definitely won’t be then it’s totally fine for them to still be in an infant carrier
Omg size 2 nappies??? My baby has just gone one and she’s nearly out of size 6 and I’m at a dead end of what to do when she grows out of them🤣

Reactions: 5
They would defo still fit in them, it’s by weight or height and they’ll be below both of them

I would say they would, the twins are tiny if they're still in 9-12 months clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.