Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg you’d think with Donnas health she’d just stay with her, not mix households and risk catching something
I thought this too.my friends flat is next to them n can see,they been having people round too.n Donna goes to the shop that’s next door that has no distancing measures in it.i work at the community centre that is next to their house 3 days a week they always out walking,even taking the girls in the park which is meant to be closed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought this too.my friends flat is next to them n can see,they been having people round too.n Donna goes to the shop that’s next door that has no distancing measures in it.i work at the community centre that is next to their house 3 days a week they always out walking,even taking the girls in the park which is meant to be closed
Just shows if she was that ill it wouldn't be happening

Reactions: 2
Charlie still adding to her story and promoting her laxilattes after posting about #blackouttuesday :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You know what really presses me. And this isn’t just a coincidence. All the teen mum cast have just posted a photo for George Floyd, all within half an hour. More or less at the same time. They’ve all clearly been promoted by an agent/management team. Why can they not just post in off their own back? Some of them haven’t even posted a single thing to their stories.. obviously because they haven’t been told to do so! What a shame. If you’re going to speak out, do it off you’re own back, not because your agents told you that you look a complete div if you don’t.
also they are doing the #blackouttuesday and still posting up things, umm isn't meant to be that you don't post anything all day on your social media? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m messaged and told her. See how long it is because she posts again with a dig at haters 👀😂

Reactions: 3
So I know Brett's grown up but isn't it a bit odd/unprofessional for his maths teacher to be commenting on his Insta photos? 😂

This made me laugh out loud!! I have a former friend whose a bit odd anyway and she’s added all her old male and female school teachers from school and I mean the elderly ones (we’re knocking on 40 now 😆) and whenever she goes on a fb rant they are the only ones that react 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look, she’s deleted it now! Knew it wouldn’t take long for her to remove them.

Reactions: 1
You know what really presses me. And this isn’t just a coincidence. All the teen mum cast have just posted a photo for George Floyd, all within half an hour. More or less at the same time. They’ve all clearly been promoted by an agent/management team. Why can they not just post in off their own back? Some of them haven’t even posted a single thing to their stories.. obviously because they haven’t been told to do so! What a shame. If you’re going to speak out, do it off you’re own back, not because your agents told you that you look a complete div if you don’t.

It’s cause they are all immature and don’t even see what goes on outside of their own little bubbles. Unless it’s gifted, labelled or fake designer they aren’t interested so big matters like this pass right through their little cloud heads.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure what I expected honestly. I don’t know how i’ll cope not seeing her lips, harlows dresses, harlow crying, apologies to Brett and her asking if anyone knows where she can buy a bar of soap. On a real level, it’s very sad that she 1. Hasn’t educated herself. and 2. Has ignored when someone has told her and gone against it. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I messaged Charlie too and said to stop being ignorant and have respect for one day and stop posting tit as it’s a social media blackout today... I’m now blocked . Silly ignorant witch

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s STILL posting on her story! Just give it a rest for one day Charlie.

• Angry
She’s STILL posting on her story! Just give it a rest for one day Charlie.
I don't think she understands at all either that or she does she's just being ignorant, disrespectful and choosing to ignore it. What's the point in her posting the black square if she's going to do this🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Precisely, still posting and she had her nails done? How on earth can you socially distance getting your nails done? I have a handful of clients outside of my full time job and stopped prior to lockdown and I have no plans to restart in the near future mainly because either I would be going to their home or them mine. I’m in Scotland so the rules might be different but I thought salons were further down the list of being back to work?

Reactions: 1
Charlie does understand what it means she’s just a privileged, self entitled, ignorant and self involved piece of tit ☺

Charlotte now on live after posting about blackout Tuesday? She said she doesn’t even know about the blackout is or it’s meaning, why you posting about it then doofus!? Today was meant to be a day for people to get a better understandIng and educate themselves on BLM and racism, instead we have Charlotte posting tit she doesn’t understand and then to top it off does a live where people are trying to defend her!! Wtf is going on here 🥱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.