Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£26 for a lip plumper that don’t even look nice is Charlie having a bloody laugh. Like she really needs her lips plumped any bloody more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie’s bought another pram and expects to get hate for it. Personally couldn’t give a crap what she buys but when I had my daughter 20 years ago I had to buy a second hand one as they were expensive
I don't understand why people do this, I see so many mum's posting stuff like "I'm doing X no comments from mum police please" literally about anything, breastfeeding, formula feeding, rear faxing, forward facing, cosleeping, putting baby in their own room, feeding them bleeping chicken nuggets. Like if you actually don't want any comments (which you wouldn't get anybody because nobody actually cares how you feed your baby or where it sleeps) you don't make a post specifically pointing it out. Literally nobody is going to care if you fed your kids frozen chips. 🙄🙄🙄

I don't really see the point in them buying a new pushchair, though. It looks like she'll have outgrown them soon enough and need a stroller style? 🤷‍♀️ but I don't think anybody is going to "moan" at it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never ever understood the pram hype. I bought a joie travel system for newborn then a joie stroller for after. Probably £200 max for the both of them. I could never ever ever justify some of the prices and amounts of prams some parents buy! Especially when they can’t really afford it.. Charlie.. they just like to appear like they can.

Reactions: 2
I’m a little late to the post sorry! What did Charlie put on her insta story about Brett? I missed this but had seen her post a story saying she was sorry for what she had said

I keep wondering this too. Who is looking after snoop don?
I drove past their house the other day Charlotte n her were sitting out front 1on plastic chair one on some cream leather thing.charlotte looked like in underwear/ small top so think she’s just staying at connors with girls then going back home

Ps.the house outsides a dive there was a ripped black bag all over path dead in front nappies n all

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sorry but Harlow is clearly poorly why post a picture on your story😭

So I know Brett's grown up but isn't it a bit odd/unprofessional for his maths teacher to be commenting on his Insta photos? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I know Brett's grown up but isn't it a bit odd/unprofessional for his maths teacher to be commenting on his Insta photos? 😂
Big time unprofessional, I know teachers are “allowed” once they’ve left school but I do find it a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think so, I have loads of teacher on my Facebook and a few follow me on Instagram

All Harlows dresses look itchy. There are so many basic dresses you can get for girls that are gorgeous. Rompers are lovely too, I put my boy in them! There’s no telling some people though, if they’re gifted then okay she isn’t going to turn them away obviously, but if she’s spending money on them, more fool her.
They’ve got the most lovely rompers on H&M website not even expensive either

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the two car seats in Charlotte's story of the twins walking? Makes me wonder if they are hers...
Surely they can't still fit in those?
My kids fit in them till about 18 months, probably could have pushed it a bit further tbh. They were small but not ‘tiny’ like the twins are.

These seats last longer than people realise they’re not just for tiny babies.

Did anyone notice the two car seats in Charlotte's story of the twins walking? Makes me wonder if they are hers...
Surely they can't still fit in those?
my daughter was in hers until she was 15 months old and she was a big fat baby. They only outgrow them when their head reaches the top. Lots of people move their children too early. I couldn’t lift it in the end so it stayed in the car.

Honestly, I’d rather the twins be in those still than facing forward early. Which, Charlotte strikes me as the kind to do so. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I stayed quiet on this one but I found her school and have been wondering whether or not to notify them for days. It doesn’t sit right with me being in that profession. If that’s her conduct with 19 year olds, what is it with 18, 17...16 year olds.

Some infant seats seem to last ages! 😱 I know it also depends on whether your kid is long in the leg or body.

I stayed quiet on this one but I found her school and have been wondering whether or not to notify them for days. It doesn’t sit right with me being in that profession. If that’s her conduct with 19 year olds, what is it with 18, 17...16 year olds.
I had no idea it was okay'd once they left school. I'd find it really weird if my old teachers followed me on Insta 😂🙈 I have college lecturers on Facebook but that's quite a bit different, to me. I don't know. I suppose if they allow it once they've left they'll brush it off.

You know what really presses me. And this isn’t just a coincidence. All the teen mum cast have just posted a photo for George Floyd, all within half an hour. More or less at the same time. They’ve all clearly been promoted by an agent/management team. Why can they not just post in off their own back? Some of them haven’t even posted a single thing to their stories.. obviously because they haven’t been told to do so! What a shame. If you’re going to speak out, do it off you’re own back, not because your agents told you that you look a complete div if you don’t.

The girls are clearly underdeveloped due to the bouncers etc. They more than likely underweight. They look like they don't weigh enough for a bigger seat. N being as tho Charlotte probably doesn't drive. The go fund me still hasn't paid out 👀 n probably not worth spending the money for new ones as she needs her fags n weed money

Some infant seats seem to last ages! 😱 I know it also depends on whether your kid is long in the leg or body.

I had no idea it was okay'd once they left school. I'd find it really weird if my old teachers followed me on Insta 😂🙈 I have college lecturers on Facebook but that's quite a bit different, to me. I don't know. I suppose if they allow it once they've left they'll brush it off.
It’s just weird isn’t it!! Like someone else said it’s definitely unprofessional and you wouldn’t go chatting about it in the staff room, it would be frowned upon. It’s frowned upon to be friends with parents, even when they chn have left never mind teenagers!!

I think we all know charlie that your lip lady is far from amazing-your lips are a complete mess!! U actually look like you have a bill? Whats the deal above the cupids bow? Theyre a complete mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I drove past their house the other day Charlotte n her were sitting out front 1on plastic chair one on some cream leather thing.charlotte looked like in underwear/ small top so think she’s just staying at connors with girls then going back home

Ps.the house outsides a dive there was a ripped black bag all over path dead in front nappies n all
omg you’d think with Donnas health she’d just stay with her, not mix households and risk catching something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.