Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Charlie actually show in her stories the script she was reading off for that gifted box 😂
Somebody posted a screenshot they'd messaged the company about maybe wanting to remove the script from the video but the post has gone now. The company replied that she was scared of public speaking and it was none of their damn business or something 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody posted a screenshot they'd messaged the company about maybe wanting to remove the script from the video but the post has gone now. The company replied that she was scared of public speaking and it was none of their damn business or something 😂😂
I didn’t see that, how funny 😂

Did Charlie actually show in her stories the script she was reading off for that gifted box 😂
Omg I’m actually crying at this 😂 I didn’t even notice the first time round. The way she swiftly moves it out the shot when she realises 🤦🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m know I’m late but King Drugzy’s stories going “whooo DAFUK is dis witch” has actually sent me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think is so much a script but a prompt to remind her what she needs to include, like when you can subscribe to them and stuff, I’ve had stuff gifted for Instagram and have had notes with things to say but mostly the unique selling points or the ethics behind a company

Reactions: 1
Does anybody remember her YouTube video of her opening parcels and she was just lobbing them round like yeah great next one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody remember her YouTube video of her opening parcels and she was just lobbing them round like yeah great next one
Yep, I definetly remember it! She sounded flat as a fart and couldn’t of cared less about what she received.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 I don't watch youtube but this sounds pretty funny 🤣

I assume it’s okay to link drop youtube videos on here? At one point Harlow recieves a dress and she gives the most flat “wooowww” turns her nose up and looks at Brett off camera. I think she still had postnatal depression at this point but still, very.. awkward.. 🤣

Reactions: 2

I assume it’s okay to link drop youtube videos on here? At one point Harlow recieves a dress and she gives the most flat “wooowww” turns her nose up and looks at Brett off camera. I think she still had postnatal depression at this point but still, very.. awkward.. 🤣
🤣 got to 3 mins then got bored but saw the bits you mentioned, genuinely reminds me of a home video of me age about 7 opening presents and showing what I got to whoever was filming 🤣

How cringe ? Like who cares what you got in the mail and 20mins as well? Get a job and stop spending for gifts and crap it's so tasteless

Anyone seen Charlottes latest story?! 🤢🤢. Why would anyone be jealous of her being in a relationship with that....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keeping him on a leash all because a girl commented an emoji😂😂 trust issues like acting like a teenager🤨 lol no one wants him girl you swear his Channing Tatum 😂 what goes around comes around swear his only with her for the twins sake otherwise he be long gone with her history of sleeping around 😂

Anyone else curious who the other person is she blocked out on the twins photo?

The picture of king drugzy in Charlottes story 🤢 his gold ring looks like something out a Christmas cracker. Could do with an eye brow tidy up as well. And the videos the other night, just shows their age.

State of them. Take a decent photo together without the Snapchat filters. She actually prints these photos off aswell with the filters. Seen them before in the background 😂 the twins are gonna think when they’re older “why did my mum and dad have dog ears when they were younger?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they think they are exempt from lockdown
Did I miss in boris announcement when he said from monday go visit people in there gardens only go through the house to access to the garden.
Did he also say whilist going through the house to access the garden jump into bed with your bf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.