Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Laura and Morgan have stayed off insta this long!!
I’m so Behind with this tea, what happened?

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Laura and Morgan have stayed off insta this long!!
I’m so Behind with this tea, what happened?
To be honest I’m not too sure on the whole story but I think Morgan and Laura’s relationship was getting a bit of a blast to do with Laura cheating? And some other things with Morgan so they decided to have a break, it’s been quite a while tho!

I've bleeping gone at that video 😂😂 What an absolute bell end. My 6 y/o daughter more scary that him. Little scrubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the beg again!! The girl who spends her life cleaning doesn’t know where to get cleaning products 😂😂😂
Use google Charlie!!! She knows where to order from. Bleuu Briggs posted a site that lets you order products in bulk for cheap. She follows bleuu so I know she knows this. Just wants freebies. It’s not gonna happen.

It’s embarrassing asking Instagram everyday “where can I get this?” Makes her look soooo stupid. I use eBay or other sites if I desperately need something. Surely she has a Poundland near her? You’re allowed to go out for essentials.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, does she ever actually buy anything herself?! Clearly gotten all them as freebies. Disgusting go and get a proper job.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, does she ever actually buy anything herself?! Clearly gotten all them as freebies. Disgusting go and get a proper job.
Exactly. Saying “I’m not a dosser” clearly you are hun if you’re sat at home all day scamming people with a rubbish laxative coffee and constantly asking for stuff. From sofa’s, curtain measurements, clothes for Harlow, Food to feed harlow and discount codes.

Well that was completely scripted , what she just read out.

it really annoys me when these people get given such lovely things for free and instead of a genuine review or something of their own words, it’s just rubbish that they’ve been told to say!

“What can I feed Harlow” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t wanna be harsh but charlottes twins always look like they need a bath.. their hair always looks greasy. I know kids get messy and it must be hard work for her. Their clothes are always adorable though.

Exactly. Saying “I’m not a dosser” clearly you are hun if you’re sat at home all day scamming people with a rubbish laxative coffee and constantly asking for stuff. From sofa’s, curtain measurements, clothes for Harlow, Food to feed harlow and discount codes.
It’s honestly sickening. To think, she probably knew exactly what she was doing in getting onto the show, she wanted it for this so called fame in order to get everything gifted and to never work a proper day of work in her life. Makes me sick at how many people will work their arses off all day for minimum wage, yet you get people like her.

That is exactly it. A lot of reality shows do give a lot of exposure and it’s sickening sometimes the things that are gifted. Surgery, cars.. heck I’ve even heard of houses. But, to go on one series of Teen Mum UK; that isn’t even the main show! And either wasn’t popular enough to do another season or the girls didn’t act professional enough.. (Not sure what it was but I’d assume one or the other.) and still beg, how long has it been now since the series ended? Over 6 months surely? It’s so daft. They’ve done nothing (not as parents, I mean to contribute towards society). Literally they’re no influence on anyone. If company’s choose to send things gifted then cool, but to beg when you literally are basically a nobody in the influence world, is so so daft. Especially cleaning supplies!! Get yourself an asda click and collect like the rest of us and bore off.

Reactions: 5
That is exactly it. A lot of reality shows do give a lot of exposure and it’s sickening sometimes the things that are gifted. Surgery, cars.. heck I’ve even heard of houses. But, to go on one series of Teen Mum UK; that isn’t even the main show! And either wasn’t popular enough to do another season or the girls didn’t act professional enough.. (Not sure what it was but I’d assume one or the other.) and still beg, how long has it been now since the series ended? Over 6 months surely? It’s so daft. They’ve done nothing (not as parents, I mean to contribute towards society). Literally they’re no influence on anyone. If company’s choose to send things gifted then cool, but to beg when you literally are basically a nobody in the influence world, is so so daft. Especially cleaning supplies!! Get yourself an asda click and collect like the rest of us and bore off.
My thoughts exactly!. The fact she doesn’t think she is a beg, just reiterated how much of a beg she is. Go and get proper job instead of scrounging on other people and getting everything for free. All she done in that series was be miserable and it’s disgusting how much she gets for free. She won’t ever have to worry about money or anything the way she is.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else wonder why companies are still gifting to Charlie.. she does the shittest advertising ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly!. The fact she doesn’t think she is a beg, just reiterated how much of a beg she is. Go and get proper job instead of scrounging on other people and getting everything for free. All she done in that series was be miserable and it’s disgusting how much she gets for free. She won’t ever have to worry about money or anything the way she is.
Of course she will have to worry about money, she gets sent cheap tat. That won’t last forever and people will forget who she is soon.

Free tit off the gram won’t pay her rent or fill her cupboards

"To give us mum's a break when we need it" don't think a box of Radox bath salts is going to rock my kid to sleep whilst I take a bath in peace tbh Charlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Charlie actually show in her stories the script she was reading off for that gifted box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.