Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Charlotte on the show. But her socials really show a different side to her! She’s an immature little girl. Yeah I know she’s 18/19 but she acts like a 14 year old. It’s so cringey. The way she speaks about people calling them ‘tramps’ and things like that. King drugzy aswell turning all road man because some commented 😍 in his post. He probably loved it, Charlotte probably told him to go on his stories and kick off. Shame he didn’t do it when she supposedly kissed her ex 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Charlotte clearly has trust issues if someone commented ‘😍’ under a photo hahahaha probably guilt from her cheating making her paranoid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dont know about any other areas but round here no beautician or hairdresser is booking appointments for July until they know for deffo they can open. Charlie is probs getting them done soon , like you say we will soon see
Nope! I’m a beautician and nail tech and I refuse to even tell people when I will be opening again as we have no clue! We may be able to open at the earliest July 4th. BUT, there will be rules and regs in place. Not sure how your gonna have your lashes done with social distancing in place 🧐🤨
If these people know something I don’t, wish they would share 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Charlotte has screen recorded Connors story and put it on one of her millions of Instagram accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ironic how he’s now like “can the girl who posted the heart eyes message me”
Not sure that’s exactly what Charlotte wants if she thinks this girl is trying to wreck her relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely trust issues! Thinks he’ll do what she’s done to him. Is no one else allowed to be attracted to him? (Personally I’m not). It’s literally an emoji 😂! Imagine someone commenting ‘DM me babe’. Showing how immature she is.

Cringing at this. I'm originally from Croydon and I'm very sad to say that this way of talking (like a badman gangsta knob) is quite common in London and the southeast. I was pissing myself laughing at his video, he genuinely thinks he is some hardman. If TMYP ever comes back I doubt they will allow Charlotte because of tit like this, its embarrassing.

I’ve clearly led a sheltered life up here in the highlands because I didn’t realise that people genuinely spoke like that it’s not natural.
Trust me its not natural. I hate this way of talking. I moved out to the country to avoid my son ever picking up on this accent. I think I'd die if my son ever called me "blud"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved Charlotte on the show. But her socials really show a different side to her! She’s an immature little girl. Yeah I know she’s 18/19 but she acts like a 14 year old. It’s so cringey. The way she speaks about people calling them ‘tramps’ and things like that. King drugzy aswell turning all road man because some commented 😍 in his post. He probably loved it, Charlotte probably told him to go on his stories and kick off. Shame he didn’t do it when she supposedly kissed her ex 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh god yes!!! She had kids she needs to grow up. She called me a skank when I messaged her and I was like what you reasoning for it you don't know me? Like she acts like a hormonal teenager. Them poor babies

Wait... what’s going on here

I messaged charlotte that after she posted about girls are trampsnandnto keep in the same lane and she basically called me a skank 😂😂 truth hurts love

Ironic how he’s now like “can the girl who posted the heart eyes message me”
Not sure that’s exactly what Charlotte wants if she thinks this girl is trying to wreck her relationship 😂
Didn't she wreak her and Connors relationship with Ashley.. then went back with connor let Ashley had a kiss when she knew he was in a relationship with tia?

Looking at the twins video, does anyone else think that they look quite underdeveloped and malnourished? I know it is said to be common with twins, but still. All the other babies look very healthy (on the show).

Reactions: 16
Looking at the twins video, does anyone else think that they look quite underdeveloped and malnourished? I know it is said to be common with twins, but still. All the other babies look very healthy (on the show).
Erm, not common in twins. My twins were born actually premature by 7 weeks and are 18m and thriving

Erm, not common in twins. My twins were born actually premature by 7 weeks and are 18m and thriving
Sorry my mistake. I didn’t mean it’s common to be malnourished etc, I just thought it was more common in twins to be later in developing etc.

She is so blatantly just breathing in. It’s crazy to think some people believe this 😂
Disgusting that they think this is ok let's make money off of lying and triggering vulnerable people's eating disorders males me sick!

Reactions: 2
I was the same! Thought she was so lovely and started seeing her in Basildon alot with her fella 🙄 then started following her on social media and find it a complete embarassment how can mum encourage this behaviour? If she was my daughter I'd be pulling her in line , Id be mortified ! She is an embarassment to that show and I hope if they do do another series that they would have enough sense not to bring Charlotte back, as the pair of them are an embarassment to the teen mom brand.Public Break ups, smoking round Ur kids , lazy parenting in Ur pjs most days , delayed development becuase of the laziness, bitchy posts every day of the week. How can they not see how awful they have portrayed themselves. Unfortunately just shows themselves to be typical Council estate chavs! I know the estate she grew up on and it's the lowest of the low. 🤮🤢 I'm no princess that lives in a castle but I was a young mum and never behaved like her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlie on the beg again. Next couple days wait for sponsored post about cleaning products

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.