Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the live as I was in the land of nod! That Huggins looks so rough, can only imagine the stuff she was saying on there - she was bad enough on here. The whole bathing with Jane is personal preference, I’ve never got in the bath with my child as I’ve always thought it’s odd to do so, but maybe it was a way for Jane to bond with Harlow (skin to skin whilst playing?). Charlie really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, slagging off her child’s grandmother is just low. Doesn’t matter what’s happened between you, be an adult about it. I’d hate for Harlow to hear all the horrible stuff that Charlie’s been saying about her fathers family.
wasn’t Jane in a bikini as well? Not as if she was naked with her 🤣 just a bit of playtime in the bath & with her condition it might be hard to sit over the bath so easier to just get in.. seems it’s a minor thing that’s been taken way out of context. Shame really because you can clearly see the love between Jane and Harlow. We can all agree we would rather a gran like Jane over a mum like Charlie? 🤣🤣let’s not even mention Charlie’s mum, you know the other gran.. the one that doesn’t spend any time with H!

Reactions: 23
wasn’t Jane in a bikini as well? Not as if she was naked with her 🤣 just a bit of playtime in the bath & with her condition it might be hard to sit over the bath so easier to just get in.. seems it’s a minor thing that’s been taken way out of context. Shame really because you can clearly see the love between Jane and Harlow. We can all agree we would rather a gran like Jane over a mum like Charlie? 🤣🤣let’s not even mention Charlie’s mum, you know the other gran.. the one that doesn’t spend any time with H!
Yes she was in a bikini and it’s not like she’s 18 and there bathing naked.!

Charlie’s mum she even around.?Charlie slags of Jane but she has her every weekend when does Charlie’s mum.? There is a saying charlie don’t bite the hand who feeds you carry on and it will bite you in the arse.!

Reactions: 17
Oh thats less weird haha I thought she was naked and in the bath with her

Reactions: 3
Personally I don’t find it weird at al that Jane was in the bath with Harlow? She was even clothed, they are nan & granddaughter it’s hardly perverted is it

Reactions: 23
Re the bath issue directly from Jane View attachment 348754
See when you hear the full story you can complete understand. The way Charlie wants it to come across now she hates her is completely different hence the questions or opinions.
No one doubts Jane is a good granny and brett is a good dad its Charlie who is questionable and to slag of harlows family online is disrespectful not only to them but to her daughter

Reactions: 28
Yes jane was in a bikini, her getting in the bath with her 18mo grandchild wasn't the weird part for me, it was her sharing it online when Harlow was naked. It should have been a cute thing between them, not shared for strangers to see.

I think bretts been very calculated in what he's posted online but good he's taken advice to keep it private

Reactions: 8
Yes jane was in a bikini, her getting in the bath with her 18mo grandchild wasn't the weird part for me, it was her sharing it online when Harlow was naked. It should have been a cute thing between them, not shared for strangers to see.

I think bretts been very calculated in what he's posted online but good he's taken advice to keep it private
The difference between brett and Charlie though is when people made comments or digs at charlie under his post he deleted them and kept everything amicable.. yet Charlie just slags everyone online thinking she's the big balls

Reactions: 12
The difference between brett and Charlie though is when people made comments or digs at charlie under his post he deleted them and kept everything amicable.. yet Charlie just slags everyone online thinking she's the big balls
I wasn't defending Charlie at all, my comment didn't mention her. shes clearly a scumbag and pathetic for going on lives discussing her daughters family. Plus all the comments about her new man, and how it's sooo hard being Harlows mother yet Harlow seems like a happy easygoing baby who is only going to have the normal toddler behaviours of pushing boundaries and all the rest of it.

Charlie just wants her posing in the god awful outfits she buys, hardly does anything with her apart from taking her round shopping centres not dressed properly for winter.

Reactions: 5
I wasn't defending Charlie at all, my comment didn't mention her. shes clearly a scumbag and pathetic for going on lives discussing her daughters family. Plus all the comments about her new man, and how it's sooo hard being Harlows mother yet Harlow seems like a happy easygoing baby who is only going to have the normal toddler behaviours of pushing boundaries and all the rest of it.

Charlie just wants her posing in the god awful outfits she buys, hardly does anything with her apart from taking her round shopping centres not dressed properly for winter.
The shopping centre is charlies equivalent of a day out haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right im not the biggest Brett fan but remember those comments he made about that woman deserving to be in an abusive relationship? Does anyone else think it could have been Charlie on his account, she seems that sort especially since she's happy to tell people to go and die

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Right im not the biggest Brett fan but remember those comments he made about that woman deserving to be in an abusive relationship? Does anyone else think it could have been Charlie on his account, she seems that sort especially since she's happy to tell people to go and die
Could of been or he could just of been a dick. Or deagged down by charlies amazing personality

Reactions: 4
Charlie should be ashamed, jane really tries with Harlow. The cheek of charlie to say Jane can't cook, well neither can you love. Well able slag off Jane , yet where's Harlows other grandmother? Too busy bed hopping with younger men....like mother like daughter there I guess.

Reactions: 24

I
t was Charlie. Im not saying how i know but I know lol using his account , it was her. I mean seeing how she is now it's not much of a leap lol

Re the bath issue directly from Jane View attachment 348754

View attachment 348757This is the bath so can see why it would be hard for her to sit and bath her
I think Jane sounds like a lovely woman to be honest, just a nice woman who only wants to help where she can. The context she has given makes complete sense! There is nothing weird at all about it.

I think the people who find it weird are the ones with the problem - it wouldn't have even crossed my mind!

After reading that message I actually feel a bit sorry for her. I am in no doubt that Charlie (and likely her family who seem a bit scabby) give her hell. Charlie is an immature little girl and she needs to grow up fast. Harlow will soon be of an age where she's impressionable and takes things in and forms her own opinions, it won't take her long to realise who the bad one is. I sincerely hope Charlie does not express negative opinions about Brett or Jane in front of Harlow.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.