Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is everyone giving it before bretts back banging Charlie then? I reckon 4 weeks 😂

There is also boxes in her latest box selfie... wonder if bretts moving out 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Brett, I think he was treated like crap by Charlie for all to see on tv and when he has stood up for himself he’s then classed as an abuser. He’s done and said some questionable things but he doesn’t strike me as a bad person and was it down to her encouraging it. He seems to be getting on with things and been a good dad and she making digs and posting about her new boy. I hope he realises that providing for Harlow does not mean paying Charlie’s rent and letting her walk all over him

Reactions: 25
If they are worse to use then Harlows cot should still be moved away from the plug socket? She is not old enough to understand not to poke her tiny fingers, or even other tiny objects in there.
They are American sockets, UK sockets are a lot safer

Reactions: 4
If I see another post about plug sockets I'm going to start an argument about car seats again

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Plsss can someone tell me who the hell bxtlins is 😂😂😂
Charlie shagged Bxltins/"Butlins" after one of her many break ups with Brett. He was partying round her house and then came on here after she fucked him over to spill some tea for us. He bought watermelon for Harlow which was the first time most of us and seen her actually eating fruit. Then she got back with Brett and the fame got to Bxltins head and he shut down his isnta 💔 unpopular opinion Bxltins was a looker and you can't change my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what this new guy will bring? Maybe some cooking skills, because we know Charlie hasn't got any.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.