Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone comforted bxltins or checked on him? Maybe offered some watermelon during these difficult Charlie-less times? 😭💔 poor sod must be heartbroken he’s been replaced
last I saw he had a new girlfriend, bet she’s living her best life with a lifetime supply of watermelon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so sad for remembering this but is this a dig at Charlie because she made a big fuss over his mum having salmon at her baby shower?? 😂😂
Hahah how could you forget that though? She was so rude to his poor mum omg. I think salmon is just a usual dinner over at his mums. Wonder if he makes her leave the oven door open after making dinner too

🤣🤣🤣 I dunno but salmon and chips seem odd together
Tbh I kinda want it with some coleslaw 🤣 Im craving some greasy and salty dinner right now and that would do

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just need to get this off my chest. Charlie's droning whiney voice is the noise my sleep paralysis demon makes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone please tell Charlie she doesn’t need to touch her hair every time she takes a photo. Find a new pose😩 that ones so cringe.

im glad they’ve broken up, all the back and fourth and arguing would have not been good for Harlow.

Reactions: 6
The post shes put up with her sitting on a bed talking about self luv sounds like she's about to whip out a dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone comforted bxltins or checked on him? Maybe offered some watermelon during these difficult Charlie-less times? 😭💔 poor sod must be heartbroken he’s been replaced
I’ve missed so much on this thread who’s bxltins? 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
I think the fact Charlie is already showing her new man and claiming her and Brett have been split up for a "long time" (which we all know is not true) only reinforces how immature this girl actually is! She should be focusing on her daughter and how she can maintain a healthy co-parenting relationship with Harlow's father before worrying about finding someone else to get up the duff by. I don't at all support some of the things Brett has said in the past however over the last week or so he's shown himself to be the more mature of the two, he's clearly focused on Harlow and that's the right thing to do. If she's got a new man, then fine, but why does she need to flex it all over the gram?

Reactions: 21
I think the fact Charlie is already showing her new man and claiming her and Brett have been split up for a "long time" (which we all know is not true) only reinforces how immature this girl actually is! She should be focusing on her daughter and how she can maintain a healthy co-parenting relationship with Harlow's father before worrying about finding someone else to get up the duff by. I don't at all support some of the things Brett has said in the past however over the last week or so he's shown himself to be the more mature of the two, he's clearly focused on Harlow and that's the right thing to do. If she's got a new man, then fine, but why does she need to flex it all over the gram?
Clearly the fact her and vrett have been split up for a while is a lie considering it was only a few weeks ago she was posting those cringy bed photos with him. She just wants everyone to talk about her, piss brett off and talk about her "glow up"

Rather than focus on being a mum she's found yet another guy and the 4 days she does have hzrlow she posts non stop about how hard it is

Reactions: 12
I just think it’s really wrong how she’s said “I always knew you were the one” how do you think that would make Brett feel?

I just think it’s really wrong how she’s said “I always knew you were the one” how do you think that would make Brett feel?
I know full well If my fiancé and I broke up, and he went back to an ex (which I presume he is...) I’d be heartbroken.

Reactions: 21

I know full well If my fiancé and I broke up, and he went back to an ex (which I presume he is...) I’d be heartbroken.
Thats clearly why she did it a little dig at brett.... the man thats paying basically everything because Charlie has no income and looks after her kids while she has her breaks. Even if she hates brett she should respect him as harlows dad and treat him as such. And if the abuse claims are true like she previously suggested she shouldn't be leaving harlow with him.

Her priorities are herself, screams for attention. She needs to remember she’s a mother and Harlow depends on her. The Adele comment made me howl 🤣 imagine licking someone’s arse that bad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The plaque above the bed that had “charlie Brett Harlow” on was only in one of her pics only 4 days ago and now in the recent picture it’s gone?? How long is she claiming they’ve been split for? How has she got a new boyfriend already ...? This is such a joke 🤣

• Haha
I am so sad for remembering this but is this a dig at Charlie because she made a big fuss over his mum having salmon at her baby shower?? 😂😂
I just came onto say this, do you think it’s a dig at Charlie?! I bet he’s buzzing that he’s free to eat all the salmon he wants 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The plaque above the bed that had “charlie Brett Harlow” on was only in one of her pics only 4 days ago and now in the recent picture it’s gone?? How long is she claiming they’ve been split for? How has she got a new boyfriend already ...? This is such a joke 🤣
She probably read here and took it down

Reactions: 5
That guy looks like bretts younger brother or something really similar

Reactions: 4

Exactly this! The kind thing to do (out of respect for the fact he is your childs father) would be to say nothing at all! I couldn't really care if her and Brett stay friends or not I just sincerely hope that neither of them slate the other in front of the child!

Reactions: 8
I think her and brett have been on and off for months but she claims it was over. Brettt can’t say anything cos she will probably use Harlow against him. The sad thing is the was Charlie is acting she’s not capable of an adult and mature relationship. This one will play out warts and all for everyone to see. I hope brett meets someone who snaps him out of the immature obnoxious attitude he has as well

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.