Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get serious anxiety from this photo or just me?
are you on about the plugs? I saw that makes me ill

so now charlie in love Brett can leave the house and the bills as long as he pays for Harlow there no need to for him to make her life comfortable who wanna bet Brett will be home with Harlow every weekend while she’s out with the new man.!

Reactions: 3
are you on about the plugs? I saw that makes me ill

so now charlie in love Brett can leave the house and the bills as long as he pays for Harlow there no need to for him to make her life comfortable who wanna bet Brett will be home with Harlow every weekend while she’s out with the new man.!
Yeah, they should definitely put plug socket covers in the plug sockets to protect harlow, or even move the cot or place something in front of the socket to prevent her poking her fingers in there.

Reactions: 1
Posting before she deletes the story 🤣
Yet they were engaged a week or two ago? And she’s saying they were cohabiting she was still wearing her ring and her Facebook said engaged still until a week if not two weeks ago. Clearly was seeing him long before that. Bretts her baby daddy, looked after her and Harlow took her back whenever she asked and she does this to him she’s a ungrateful self entitled girl. If he was apparently the one why did she have a baby with Brett 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They’re worse. You’re not supposed to use them
Thank god somebody else said this. As long as the child knows not to mess with the plug sockets they will be fine, putting something in the holes (I.e socket covers) gives the child an object to fit in the main hole

Reactions: 8
Excuse me I have her all week duck me a whole Monday to Thursday dont shatter yourself
That will be her sacked from her job too then
“I have her” makes her sound like your siblings annoying dog you’re looking after, not your daughter!

Reactions: 13
Can’t actually believe she’s moaning about having her 4 days then has 3 off 😅 wonder what happened to her job tho pissed all weekend crying about having Harlow 4

Reactions: 4
I have an unexplainable dislike for Huggins. Why do I get the feeling she would be the one in the group who would bully someone if they dared cross one of her mates? You know the type, dirty looks snidey comments and just being a general witch. Bet her and Charlie have been awful to people they have no shame in saying horrible things to people on social media

Reactions: 20
Has anyone comforted bxltins or checked on him? Maybe offered some watermelon during these difficult Charlie-less times? 😭💔 poor sod must be heartbroken he’s been replaced

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.