Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bretts at Charlie’s but Charles still in the house wonder what her new sex toy would think of that

Teen mum talk toke her time! Where’s she been all weekend 😂 she’s supposed to be the gossip, she’s well late to the party.

Reactions: 8
I have a bad vibe about the whole situation... feels like charlie may have been being sly behind Brett's back because it was only the end of November she was posting with him... Brett seems to be acting mature and putting Harlow first which is nice to see

Reactions: 18
I have a bad vibe about the whole situation... feels like charlie may have been being sly behind Brett's back because it was only the end of November she was posting with him... Brett seems to be acting mature and putting Harlow first which is nice to see
I don’t even think Brett cares tbh, they are fine to be in the same house together ect, I don’t see any signs it was a messy break up. I’ve been given the vibe she makes him miserable anyway, if anything he’s probably happy she isn’t his bill to pay anymore (for the most part) 😂 he definitely seems like the mature one at the moment though but atleast they both seem to be staying civil for Harlows sake

Reactions: 12
I can half understand the cohabiting. I did that myself, split with my child’s dad mid lockdown and coparented as roommates until I got my own place. But, that’s all we did. We didn’t get back together, we didn’t share a bed, we didn’t flirt on eachothers photos. We literally just parented the best to our abilities while coming to terms with the relationship loss. It feels as though Charlie has been stringing Brett along, for finanical benefit and until something she deems “better” came along. And now she’s jumped at the chance and is rubbing it in his face. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get really happy seeing Brett play and stuff with Harlow, I’m so glad he’s stepped up alto be a great father. Hopefully Charlie’s god awful parenting won’t affect that child too much.

Reactions: 6
You really can’t fault Brett on his parenting so far he’s put Harlow first and just focused on her

Reactions: 12
95ACD123-0E44-417E-B576-7EB033F1ED73.jpeg
Anyone else think Alesha looks sad in this photo? Maybe it’s just the lips, but she just looks unhappy to me.

Reactions: 13
Well done Brett, actually spending time with Harlow, playing with her and giving her attention. Staying in the house during a pandemic can be boring but it's a hell of a lot better than being in a pram in a shopping centre two days in a row. 😴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.