Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s found someone who makes her genuinely happy. That relationship was toxic as duck from both sides. She’s no angel but neither was Brett as much as everyone wants to sing his praises. This time the breakup has been a lot less bitter, less accusations and has been more stable for Harlow.

Reactions: 13
Not for everything anyway. Least she's been honest about it now , I think Brett's a dick . The way he went off at those women on Facebook, to be honest I'm sure Charlie has been in the receiving end of that or worse. Hopefully they'll both just move on. She looks amazing at the moment too. Im just sat in a onesie eating cheese so I could probably do with some tips lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
charlie saying her and brett broke up “a long time ago” but they were commenting coupley things on each other’s instas like 3 weeks ago? that’s not ages - fair they did it amicably it seems and things seem to be ok between them, and good she’s happy but don’t lie so it didn’t look like you moved on so fast 😂
When your a little teenage child 3 weeks is like 4 years lol

let's be honest they were both childish and idiots with the relationship but least brett stays to look after his child and doesn't dip his dick in every vagina he can find.
Charlie just has eyes for one thing.. cock. Woops I meant harlow

Reactions: 11
Soooooo.. she’s got a new piece (absolutely fine) but then why she still got that plaque up above her bed with brets name on 😂 . A mean wouldn’t you at least take it down for the respect of your new boyfriend? 🤔 . She’s also been called out for blurring his name out on the teen mom talks page. Just take it down 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooooo.. she’s got a new piece (absolutely fine) but then why she still got that plaque up above her bed with brets name on 😂 . A mean wouldn’t you at least take it down for the respect of your new boyfriend? 🤔 . She’s also been called out for blurring his name out on the teen mom talks page. Just take it down 🤦🏼‍♀️
Plot twist her new boyfriend is called brett so ir can stay up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if this new guys already proposed and that’s why she’s got a different ring on that finger😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s face it everyone knew they wouldn’t last 😂 anyone with a brain cell knows you don’t fix a relationship by saying let’s get married and sticking an engagement ring on 🥴 It was all for show anyway, to prove people wrong and well that’s failed miserably. She doesn’t have the maturity to be in a relationship with a child together anyway, you can’t just go off and do fun things together because you’re parents, she’ll now obviously have time for that when Harlow goes Bretts

Reactions: 8
Let’s face it everyone knew they wouldn’t last 😂 anyone with a brain cell knows you don’t fix a relationship by saying let’s get married and sticking an engagement ring on 🥴 It was all for show anyway, to prove people wrong and well that’s failed miserably. She doesn’t have the maturity to be in a relationship with a child together anyway, you can’t just go off and do fun things together because you’re parents, she’ll now obviously have time for that when Harlow goes Bretts
That pregnancy test she posted on that Facebook group and you all thought was bretts hand was probably this guy haha ... bet they are trying lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not for everything anyway. Least she's been honest about it now , I think Brett's a dick . The way he went off at those women on Facebook, to be honest I'm sure Charlie has been in the receiving end of that or worse. Hopefully they'll both just move on. She looks amazing at the moment too. Im just sat in a onesie eating cheese so I could probably do with some tips lol xx
It's the coffee bbz....DM me 😉 🤣 Order going in tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bet she hasn’t cleaned the sheets since her and Brett split up it’s been that quick. I’ve had a poo last longer than that breakup. Kind of feel tit for Brett even though he’s a bit of a twit you can clearly see he gave her everything. Good luck to the new bank account he’ll need it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.