Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for him. I just hope he doesn't take her back because I guarantee she will be begging him back once she realises what it's like to be a single mom , it's flipping hard ! She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 10
tit the bed who is this guy?? Right guy but wrong timing?? Guessing he was her boyfriend when she was 12

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t say anything negative about Charlie’s new man to be honest, her and Brett were so toxic for poor Harlow and each other so hopefully this new guy is a good influence and change for her

Reactions: 11
The poor soul has been revealed.....someone warn him quick to get the hell outta there!!!

• Haha
charlie saying her and brett broke up “a long time ago” but they were commenting coupley things on each other’s instas like 3 weeks ago? that’s not ages - fair they did it amicably it seems and things seem to be ok between them, and good she’s happy but don’t lie so it didn’t look like you moved on so fast 😂

Reactions: 22
So basically Brett is living with Charlie whilst she has a new boyfriend. Am I the only one who thinks he might have an ulterior motive ...if so good in him! why should he be paying for her to live in that house, I’m not with my sons dad and he is not entitled to do that and I would never expect that . Hopefully Brett turns around and says well Charlie I live here so either you stay living in this house with me or find your own house!

Reactions: 4
Sooo Charlie thinks her and Brett have been broken up for a “long time” yet it was only October that they were being all lovey dovey 🤣🤣 it’s beyond me how someone can have a child with someone and be “in love” one month and get into a relationship with a completely different bloke the next.. bet her fanny stinks 😭
Since lockdown first hit in march were aware of her having 4 different men 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sooo Charlie thinks her and Brett have been broken up for a “long time” yet it was only October that they were being all lovey dovey 🤣🤣 it’s beyond me how someone can have a child with someone and be “in love” one month and get into a relationship with a completely different bloke the next.. bet her fanny stinks 😭
Howling at that last sentence

• Haha
I'm sure it's fishy as fook. I do hope they are happy though , and Brett meets someone nice I mean he's basically been emotionally abused by the sounds of it and what was shown on the show..they were bad for each other and of course he will keep the house in time and she can move in with her new man. He shouldn't have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.