Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that feeling when you realise it’s Sunday night and you’ve to go back to work tomorrow? I imagine that’s what Harlow feels like when she has to go back to Charlie’s parenting for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor kid doesn’t look happy in her high chair with her nuggets and alphabetty spuds 🙈 bet she’s been treated like a queen and eaten like one all weekend with Brett and his mum.

Reactions: 11
Poor kid doesn’t look happy in her high chair with her nuggets and alphabetty spuds 🙈 bet she’s been treated like a queen and eaten like one all weekend with Brett and his mum.
Hopefully she had a nice dinner with some veg and stuff before she went back to mom if the year.

Reactions: 5
Brett would never get full custody of Harlow😂. Family courts doesn’t work like that, he’d get 50/50 at most if he went for that. Yes Charlie feeds her kid shite, is pretty reckless when she doesn’t have Harlow and Brett does seem to be the better parent but I don’t think Charlie is neglectful, I think she just needs some parenting lessons. I do however think that they need to split for good, it’s not good for any of them

Reactions: 10
How could you use your poor child like that.
Harlow-Eating rubbish
Showing off harlows uggs
Begging for promo
My god get some shame love. Some of us were young single parents without and dads money or input and did just fine.
You seem to be bleeping yo at every angle

Reactions: 7
Brett would never get full custody of Harlow😂. Family courts doesn’t work like that, he’d get 50/50 at most if he went for that. Yes Charlie feeds her kid shite, is pretty reckless when she doesn’t have Harlow and Brett does seem to be the better parent but I don’t think Charlie is neglectful, I think she just needs some parenting lessons. I do however think that they need to split for good, it’s not good for any of them
It doesn’t have too be neglect! She has no insight in what she does and how it would effect Harlow. She brings random men to the house I.e bxttxns introduces them to Harlow. Money wise she’s probably crap in living between her means with brett paying for everything and always going on to have balloons. Family courts would probably say Brett can have have more than Charlie but from what we’ve seen on social media because Charlie plasterers it all the kid doesn’t really have a childhood when she’s with Charlie

Reactions: 4
She is just a selfish person.
I was 19 when I had my daughter and even now when she is 20 years old and earning more than me I would give her the clothes off my back.
Young mothers now think they can do anything to earn money but I will say teach your kids about food early on. It’s not hard to feed them healthy and teach them. Giving them tit cause your lazy is bad parenting and that’s from experience

Reactions: 4
Actually alot of courts are all for dads rights now. If he can show that harlow keeps getting passed sround, not fed well and has different men around her alot of courts now would give primary care to the dad

Reactions: 7
Of course the courts would favour Brett! She drove her car, unlicensed into her bleeping house! Sucking balloons on the weekends and basically just an absolute mess! I was 19 when I had my first and I can tell you now the way she’s acting has nothing to do with being a “young mum” she made her bed now she needs to grow the duck up and lay in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s not often you see an almost complete consensus in opinion on one person in a thread on a forum like this, it’s normally varied opinions. I think the fact everyone thinks the same about Charlie speaks absolute volumes. We can’t all be wrong.

Reactions: 16
Actually alot of courts are all for dads rights now. If he can show that harlow keeps getting passed sround, not fed well and has different men around her alot of courts now would give primary care to the dad
Yes courts are a lot more for dads but they wouldn’t take custody away from the mother 😂. They would be given 50/50.

Reactions: 3
Yes courts are a lot more for dads but they wouldn’t take custody away from the mother 😂. They would be given 50/50.
It can happen
Our friend has full custody if his girls and the mum sees them every other weekend. She was a tit mum, missed loads of health visitor appointments. Had different men in and out of her kids lives wasn't very stable. Charlie needs to her her tit together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.