Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it’s Brett and Charlie’s house together.. she wouldn’t be able to afford it by herself! I think he moved to his mums last time simply to get away from her for a bit but at the moment it seems she’s been kicked out or something cause he’s had Harlow at home by himself all weekend. Maybe she was awake and he went in and filmed her because she wasn’t going to sleep.. funny that whenever they split up she goes off the rails shagging every Tom dick or Harry, doing drugs and drinking, not giving a crap about her daughter. Honestly if they ever went to court the custody battle would be so easy! She only cares about herself, poor child

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure it’s Brett and Charlie’s house together.. she wouldn’t be able to afford it by herself! I think he moved to his mums last time simply to get away from her for a bit but at the moment it seems she’s been kicked out or something cause he’s had Harlow at home by himself all weekend. Maybe she was awake and he went in and filmed her because she wasn’t going to sleep.. funny that whenever they split up she goes off the rails shagging every Tom dick or Harry, doing drugs and drinking, not giving a crap about her daughter. Honestly if they ever went to court the custody battle would be so easy! She only cares about herself, poor child
I thought he was at his mom's with Harlow to be honest , as on his mom's page there is quite a few posts of them putting the tree up together which is really nice.

Reactions: 5
I thought he was at his mom's with Harlow to be honest , as on his mom's page there is quite a few posts of them putting the tree up together which is really nice.
Agreed, really refreshing to see actual parenting happening with Harlow instead of those stupid half naked poses on the bed.

Reactions: 19
Agreed, really refreshing to see actual parenting happening with Harlow instead of those stupid half naked poses on the bed.
Couldn't agree more. I don't know how she finds the time. I have teenagers and I still wouldn't get time to fill myself up. Harlow just seems to watch TV with Charlie. Brett although I don't think he has made great choices in the past , seems to grown up and knows how to be a parent.

• Heart
So Brett is at home putting up the Christmas tree with his daughter, taking genuine photos with her. Meanwhile, Charlie is out somewhere in a hotel with god knows who (probably someone she’s known for two days let’s be honest), most likely getting drunk and/or high and all the photos on her account with Harlow are posed photos with Harlow dressed up like a doll.
Brett has many faults and we obviously don’t know the full story between them, but at least he cares for Harlow and does what’s best for her. When he was with Charlie, he worked full-time, paid for everything whilst she looked after their daughter, yet was expected to spend his weekends looking after her but didn’t even complain, all so Charlie could go out partying.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not a fan of Brett but you can see he’s the parent that actually gives a toss. She seems to go off the rails whenever they split and he stays at home being a PARENT. Yeah don’t get me wrong all us parents need a night off once in a blue moon but I think Charlie’s had more nights out than I’ve had hot dinners

Reactions: 29
I’m not a fan of Brett but you can see he’s the parent that actually gives a toss. She seems to go off the rails whenever they split and he stays at home being a PARENT. Yeah don’t get me wrong all us parents need a night off once in a blue moon but I think Charlie’s had more nights out than I’ve had hot dinners
Charlie seems to think if she looks after harlow during the day while.brett is at work she can go out on the piss.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think Brett is doing a great job at the moment spending lots of quality time with Harlow and looks like he has been prioritising her over their break up.. I think he is living at his house (where he and Charlie live/lived) but he brings Harlow to see Jane. Charlie is being really reckless at the moment by the looks of things, it’s a good job she’s not with Harlow at the moment.

I’ve just been having a look at Jane’s Instagram and it’s so nice to see Harlow just being a child - not dressed up or posed for a photo. Genuinely looks like she’s having fun and not sat in front of the TV or on the iPad all the time. So glad Jane is seeing Harlow again. The Christmas photos are adorable!

Reactions: 20
That episode where he's crying because he accidentally hurt her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve just been having a look at Jane’s Instagram and it’s so nice to see Harlow just being a child - not dressed up or posed for a photo. Genuinely looks like she’s having fun and not sat in front of the TV or on the iPad all the time. So glad Jane is seeing Harlow again. The Christmas photos are adorable!
I’ve noticed this, whenever she’s at Janes or Brett is solo parenting she looks comfy and not like a Victorian child that forced into poses, she just looks like a child, a comfortable happy and content child, not a prop, Charlie literally uses her as an accessory those Victorian outfits aren’t comfy and tight thigh high socks aren’t comfy either, but a pair of leggings and a long sleeved top is when you’re a year old!

Reactions: 12
I really felt for him though but The abusive claims against him from Charlie make me see him in a different light 😬
nobody can say for sure if he was abusive towards Charlie or not unless you were actually there. However, she does seem like the type of girl to say things out of malice when things don’t go her way and it all goes ugly. That said, if there’s any truth in her claims, it’s not ok at all. They’re both better off apart for harlows sake.

Reactions: 16
nobody can say for sure if he was abusive towards Charlie or not unless you were actually there. However, she does seem like the type of girl to say things out of malice when things don’t go her way and it all goes ugly. That said, if there’s any truth in her claims, it’s not ok at all. They’re both better off apart for harlows sake.
Hut surely if things were as bad as she was telling people she wouldn't want him with harlow whilst she went out partying or meeting guys

Reactions: 6
The amount of times they’ve split it isn’t healthy for either of them. They honestly need to to just stop and stay apart for the sake of themselves and Harlow. I haven’t once seen him go off the rails 👀 unless I’m late to the party and haven’t seen anything.

Reactions: 9
Agree with most of what has been said, it’s great to see Brett being a good parent, genuinely caring for Harlow, despite what he’s said in the past it’s very clear that his priority is that little girl. Shame Charlie has not matured at the same level

Reactions: 10
Yeah, just since Charlie said about it (and I think Charlotte too?) it’s made me look at him differently, I can see them both equally being abusive!

I did think that is that a little strange or is that just me I mean he’s at her house looking after the baby and she’s away.? tit tea must be paying well seeing as its weeks till x mas and she can afford to go away.!!!
I have to disagree somewhat with this, in the last breakup one of Charlie’s friends (Huggins I think but I could be wrong!) was messaging Brett being a dick saying how Charlie has her own place while he’s living with his mum, bretts reply was that he was paying the rent for that house so obvs can’t get another house And her friends reply was ‘well so you should that’s your child’...it was something along those lines and was on a previous thread. If Brett wanted to he could say to Charlie to move out and he keeps H 🤷🏼‍♀️ Charlie isn’t contributing to the rent

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.