Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to disagree somewhat with this, in the last breakup one of Charlie’s friends (Huggins I think but I could be wrong!) was messaging Brett being a dick saying how Charlie has her own place while he’s living with his mum, bretts reply was that he was paying the rent for that house so obvs can’t get another house And her friends reply was ‘well so you should that’s your child’...it was something along those lines and was on a previous thread. If Brett wanted to he could say to Charlie to move out and he keeps H 🤷🏼‍♀️ Charlie isn’t contributing to the rent
Thats true I remember that. But I don't think he would do that to harlow or Charlie. Although with the way Charlie acts it wouldnt be hard to get custody of harlow.

Reactions: 5
Thats true I remember that. But I don't think he would do that to harlow or Charlie. Although with the way Charlie acts it wouldnt be hard to get custody of harlow.
he’s clearly thinking of Harlow but Brett does seem to get the tit end of the stick every single time they break up. He seems to be doing more with H and while Charlie’s having a midlife crisis AGAIN shagging any Tom dick or Harry that looks in her direction. If he was ever to get full custody I’m sure Jane wouldn’t object to looking after H during the day while he’s working

Reactions: 11
Would love to see Brett have custody of Harlow and Charlie have to move in with her family.. she would have to stop the false image of being rich for one, and it would be a nicer environment for Harlow to grow up in. Just look how happy H looks at the moment with Brett! Like someone else said, she is so happy running around doing what toddlers should do. Not being dressed up in itchy dresses being told to sit in her chair and smile. So nice to see actual laughter and happiness in her face! So heartwarming!!

Reactions: 22
Megan’s been liking the pictures bretts put up 👀 maybe it was tel. If it was it just adds more to the shady stuff Charlie does

Reactions: 7
he’s clearly thinking of Harlow but Brett does seem to get the tit end of the stick every single time they break up. He seems to be doing more with H and while Charlie’s having a midlife crisis AGAIN shagging any Tom dick or Harry that looks in her direction. If he was ever to get full custody I’m sure Jane wouldn’t object to looking after H during the day while he’s working
this made me laugh because she’s no where near middle age yet 😂😂 IMAGINE how relentless she’s gonna be when she does hit a real midlife crisis! 😭😭 her life has barely begun.. and she can’t handle it, plus she has no financial responsibility..so no stress there. Clearly Brett pays the majority if not all of the bills..

I have to disagree somewhat with this, in the last breakup one of Charlie’s friends (Huggins I think but I could be wrong!) was messaging Brett being a dick saying how Charlie has her own place while he’s living with his mum, bretts reply was that he was paying the rent for that house so obvs can’t get another house And her friends reply was ‘well so you should that’s your child’...it was something along those lines and was on a previous thread. If Brett wanted to he could say to Charlie to move out and he keeps H 🤷🏼‍♀️ Charlie isn’t contributing to the rent
Oh is he really but yet she act like its her house I know he wouldn’t do It but I would kick her Out And keep Harlow he has every entitlement to do so.!!!

Reactions: 3
this made me laugh because she’s no where near middle age yet 😂😂 IMAGINE how relentless she’s gonna be when she does hit a real midlife crisis! 😭😭 her life has barely begun.. and she can’t handle it, plus she has no financial responsibility..so no stress there. Clearly Brett pays the majority if not all of the bills..
Let's be honest Charlie pays nothing. All her money goes to Lashes nails and clothes for herself and mabye the victoriana dresses for harlow. You never see her do anything with harlow other than ipad or that buckle pillow. She passes her off every chance she gets and when she does have her moans about how hard it is to be her mum

Oh is he really but yet she act like its her house I know he wouldn’t do It but I would kick her Out And keep Harlow he has every entitlement to do so.!!!
Oh he does z if he is on the birth certificate he can keep her if he wants especially if he feels charlie isn't looking after her

Reactions: 5
Let's be honest Charlie pays nothing. All her money goes to Lashes nails and clothes for herself and mabye the victoriana dresses for harlow. You never see her do anything with harlow other than ipad or that buckle pillow. She passes her off every chance she gets and when she does have her moans about how hard it is to be her mum

Oh he does z if he is on the birth certificate he can keep her if he wants especially if he feels charlie isn't looking after her
My cousin went down the same road only difference is Harlow was better looked after with her mum he has them full time and she has them on certain days.!!! He has a massive support system behind him he could do really well with her and let be honest I think charlie would actually prefer it But now reading he pays for the house etc no wonder she goes back.!!!! Child support would be less then what’s he probably now paying

Reactions: 4
My cousin went down the same road only difference is Harlow was better looked after with her mum he has them full time and she has them on certain days.!!! He has a massive support system behind him he could do really well with her and let be honest I think charlie would actually prefer it But now reading he pays for the house etc no wonder she goes back.!!!! Child support would be less then what’s he probably now paying
Technically if he has her as much as he seems to he doesnt have to pay

The thing is she can't expect brett to pay her rent long term at some point she will have to do that herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really.?? Never knew that if he has her more then charlie she should pay 🤷‍♀️
It depends if he has her a certain amount of nights he doesnt have to pay. If he has her more than Charlie does than child support argue that she doesn't need the money but brett would

Reactions: 3
All I’m thinking off at the moment is how much in the tit would Charlie be in if Brett sends up actually getting a decent girlfriend and they would want to live together. Be bye bye to Brett paying all the rent and that for Charlie and hopefully if he did get a new girlfriend may persuade Brett to go for custody 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly at the moment Harlow looks like a completely different child when she’s with Brett or Jane. Come to think of it I’ve never seen her laugh or smile when she’s with Charlie, as it all really

Reactions: 20
I hope Brett has given their landlord their notice to move out, or plans on kicking Charlie out because he shouldn’t be paying for everything like he does, especially now they’ve broken up. She won’t know what to do once he’s stopped paying as well - am sure she guilt trips him to pay, probably by saying he should do because Harlow is his, just like her friend basically said last time they broke up.

Reactions: 9
I hope Brett has given their landlord their notice to move out, or plans on kicking Charlie out because he shouldn’t be paying for everything like he does, especially now they’ve broken up. She won’t know what to do once he’s stopped paying as well - am sure she guilt trips him to pay, probably by saying he should do because Harlow is his, just like her friend basically said last time they broke up.
When I got divorced my ex paid half the rent until I could claim single parent benefits as my kids were tiny , then he paid maintenance for a bit that was it. Looks like harlows back at her now with the rank looking nuggets 🙄 nice Sunday dinner.

I can imagine Charlie is one of those if he doesn’t pay he doesn’t see Harlow or what he pays isn’t enough because Harlow is his kid and the money is for Harlows sake not hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does seem like the type to use a child as a weapon and use Harlow as an excuse to get what she wants

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.