Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she was with Tel last night. The air fresheners aren’t the same the one in that car said keep calm and carry on 😂😂😂 tacky but not tacky enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t make sense for her to be with tel due to the distance?

Reactions: 5
I think they'd drive it . I've drive further for a booty call lol plus neither if them follow guidelines it does look like his hairline and terrible brows xxx

I feel like she would have a live laugh Iive air fresheners. Or a fake chanel one🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can people who come and tell us they are together post the evidence too 😂 please, it would be much appreciated x

• Haha
Jesus take a few days off and charlie back splitting up with Brett and now possibly shagging tel for two minutes don’t you just love a good bit of slaggy charlie.!!!!

• Haha
I 100% think it’s tel, I doubt distance is a problem for either of them. What’s the deal with balloons these days? 🙈 call me old but since when was inhaling a balloon hard 😬🤣 used to be a key in my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw the post on Charlie’s story the other day, but I have tel on Snapchat and I didn’t see anything on his story!
Haha I just read this thread and ran to Tel’s Snapchat 🤣 I didn’t see Charlie’s posts last light but he was out with another guy and they went to a gathering so it doesn’t sound like it was him

Haha I just read this thread and ran to Tel’s Snapchat 🤣 I didn’t see Charlie’s posts last light but he was out with another guy and they went to a gathering so it doesn’t sound like it was him
Tel went to a rave in some woods. Few videos with sounds, no voices that sounded like Charlie or even female for that matter. 😂

Reactions: 1
Was on Bretts page there looking at his newest post .. Charlie has unfollowed him on all accounts including the preloved page and the page that she had made for their house

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I find it hard to believe that tel would travel all that way to bang charlie tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.