Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how early Brett goes to work? And Charlie has a nerve to say he does nothing while she babysits their child then goes on the rip most weekends 🤔

How much better does she look!!🤯

I mean I’m not against fillers and bleaching hair because I do it myself, just in moderation 😂
She looks beautiful natural! Hopefully she takes a leaf out of Molly Maes book and gets her lip filler dissolved!

Reactions: 8
How much better does she look!!🤯

I mean I’m not against fillers and bleaching hair because I do it myself, just in moderation 😂
I think she looks so nice here! So much better than how she looks now

Reactions: 7
To be fair Molly Mae only selected 25 people from the millions, who entered and chose from that. So I'll give it to chloe, she wants to do it fairly and properly

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Brett is a complete cockwomble, but fair play to the lad for clearly working hard to provide. It's nice to see stories of Harlow playing etc, she just watches telly with Charlie (who has it so difficult!)

Reactions: 9
To be fair Molly Mae only selected 25 people from the millions, who entered and chose from that. So I'll give it to chloe, she wants to do it fairly and properly
I came on to say this too. I don't even think the competitions are comparable considering everyone who entered Molly Maes didn't even get put into the draw!

ETA - sorry just realised I'm commenting on the wrong thread. I thought this was the regular TM thread! My bad :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
charlotte is (18?) and still uses quotes like that😭 no yous arent sisters cause u aint related nothing to do with god🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow
so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I mean, it is rude as duck not to have basic manners. But it’s from Next. I dunno if they still have it in stock cos my little girl had them as a newborn.

Reactions: 6

Well she thinks she's gods gift to the world then doesn't she

Reactions: 2
I mean, it is rude as duck not to have basic manners. But it’s from Next. I dunno if they still have it in stock cos my little girl had them as a newborn.
she would've got manners if she had some of her own, hardly like she deserves a please

Reactions: 7

It’s next x

Reactions: 1