Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Userpv2020

9156CD0A-64A9-415B-9D27-32376D8D1233.jpeg
I mean how does your child that age and that small manage to go in the bin without you hearing and get a ‘roar’😂🤣🤣 egg out the bin and lick it? Hm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Had to take out others names as it’s not allowed but there ya go

I may be wrong but sure I seen her post pic a bit ago on a Sunday with a jacket on that’s said savers so I think she’s working there doing maybe 10-4 🤷🏽‍♀️
The comment that says "lick bowel" has me absolutely dying hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Gemini2020

Chatty Member
I took my daughter to soft play the other week for the first time and as she won’t keep socks on, she was in tights, bloomers & a t shirt. I didn’t put her in a dress though because they’re too difficult for her to climb around in, so maybe harlow is the same with socks? My daughters just started walking and I’m dreading trying to get her to keep shoes on let alone socks 🤨
I'm sure your daughter isn't dressed like a Victorian cauliflower every other day though

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Lanalocksley

🤣🤣 bret taking pics of all the cracks in the house saying he would never buy a new build. I'm no structural engineer but it probably didn't help Charlie parking her car in the front of the house 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 48

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She will be on the beg for free car insurance next “best places for cheap car insurance without a black box”
"anyone know where I can get some eyelashes for my headlights and a powered by lip filler sticker for my bumper?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Dmp_xox

I think her teeth still look really crooked and them awful lips don’t help her either. Reminded me of buckaroo
Don't get me wrong can't stand the girl but it's comments like this that give the page a bad name, she's probably feeling super confident now she hasn't got braces and then gets comments like this that make her feel like shit and that's why she gets all this filler and eyelashes

• Heart
Reactions: 39

noddyrojjy

The social worker due to her age thing is bullshit. I was pregnant at 15 no social worker, again at 17 no social worker, had my 3rd and final by 21 and again... no social worker. They do not have enough resource for the kids that need them never mind dishing cases out for every teenage mum. You’re lying Donna. It’s not her age. It might be age combined with - your illness, low school attendance, family history of social involvement, family history of violence or abuse, family history of criminal activity. But never just because of age. Ya big fibber you

Reactions: 31

whisperchat

VIP Member
Was just catching up on the last thread and I read a comment about an apparent rumour of Donna dying in an Iceland car park? I really should not laugh but I am howling.. who said this and when did this happen? I have obviously missed so much!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

CoolMom

VIP Member
Had to take out others names as it’s not allowed but there ya go

I may be wrong but sure I seen her post pic a bit ago on a Sunday with a jacket on that’s said savers so I think she’s working there doing maybe 10-4 🤷🏽‍♀️
This is amazing 😂

Cannot wait to feed my kids roar egg tomorrow for breakfast!! They love dinosaurs so are sure to love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gemini2020

Chatty Member
Roar egg had me cracking up. I made eggy bread for my 9m old earlier and actually had a little chuckle as I put the shells in the bin.

Btw she tried to get in the bin to get the shells but I stopped her before she got into the bin because I was supervising her like I imagine most mums do xoxo
Bloody madness watching your own kid. Do in u need a break now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

HamburgerHelper

🤣if I just wanted attention, don’t think I’d be posting on an anonymous forum. I saw one of the teen moms posted a suggestive quote and posted it on the forum where we discuss what they do.. sorry 😂
Pretty sure they meant Charlie wanted attention? You ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26