Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Instagram is broken and keeps subjecting me to have to watch's Bretts stories over and over again, someone please pass me the bleach🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The things she puts that little girl in are awful. She probably can’t afford to buy her normal clothes and knows normal shops won’t gift them to her so just begs whatever she can for free to dress her in

Reactions: 2
Since Charlie passed her test I’ve never seen her drive her car, and today when they are out she’s sat in a passenger seat. Wonder if the corsa got parked into a house as well

Reactions: 3
Since Charlie passed her test I’ve never seen her drive her car, and today when they are out she’s sat in a passenger seat. Wonder if the corsa got parked into a house as well
Nah she's waiting for the 12 hours in her car video she was talking about lol

I can’t believe he was having a paddy that the car had indentations on the seat.
How dare Harlow be a child and need a childs seat! Does she not know that official brett carter needs an immaculate car?!?! Bet he'd make her walk if he could.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How dare Harlow be a child and need a childs seat! Does she not know that official brett carter needs an immaculate car?!?! Bet he'd make her walk if he could.
Wasn’t it the front passenger seat he was going on about? I didn’t see nothing wrong with the seat when he was moaning to be honest

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it the front passenger seat he was going on about? I didn’t see nothing wrong with the seat when he was moaning to be honest
I thought the marks were from a childs seat. i didn't pay much attention to whether ti was front or back tbh. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 1