Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx
not sure if anyone’s replied already cos I’m just catching up but it’s in a pack of 3 from next ☺

Reactions: 1
It’s been a while since she got it delivered, I thought she would of had to buy it back now guess they extended it
She didn’t really pick a good time for it during a pandemic when so many are out of work, now we are coming up to Christmas I doubt anyone will be buying a new bed I bet she ends up having to pay for it

Reactions: 1
Does Charlie have an obsession with the radford family? 🤔 or is she trying to get more freebies by associating herself with them 😬

Reactions: 2
charlotte is (18?) and still uses quotes like that😭 no yous arent sisters cause u aint related nothing to do with god🤣
YOUS is one of the worst words ever!!! I remember I would say it when I was like 12 and one day my mum had enough and just turned around and said IT’S NOT A REAL WORD! That just stuck with me and now I cringe whenever I see people use it

yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx
Omfg nooooo way, who does she think she is?! She would cry if anyone spoke to her like! I cannot believe how rude she is!!! makes all this chat worth it pointing out her weird fish lips

Does Charlie have an obsession with the radford family? 🤔 or is she trying to get more freebies by associating herself with them 😬
I’m sure the Radford family would love to be associated with someone who tells random fans too go go die 🙃 and advertise sex work straight after showing a video of their child playing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Haven’t cleaned them” why tf not? Why sell them and leave them for someone else to clean it’s not like she hasn’t got time 🤦🏻‍♀️