Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i remember correctly its dannis dad, her and charlotte have different dads

Reactions: 2
I feel for Charlotte, regardless of if they had a relationship now it was still her dad. I’m an adult and had no relationship with my dad for years but when I found out about him dying it did knock me. We are talking about a young girl here and it’s disrespectful to think she would be ok over it.

Reactions: 9
oh wasn’t it? She called him dad in the video that’s why I thought it was her biological dad
Maybe she sees him as her dad? My sister who has a different dad to me calls my nan her “nan” as she sees her as her nan since she’s always been in her life even my nan calls her her granddaughter even though biologically they aren’t related

Reactions: 3
Charlotte shouldn't be meeting people inside for whatever reason or having meals with friends even though its heartbreaking time she lives in tier 2 area.my gran died and I'm not allowed to comfort family and funeral next week we are allowed 12 people and no wake but its the rules.sad but we need stick to them

I feel for Charlotte, regardless of if they had a relationship now it was still her dad. I’m an adult and had no relationship with my dad for years but when I found out about him dying it did knock me. We are talking about a young girl here and it’s disrespectful to think she would be ok over it.
I don't think anyone said she shouldn't be upset or be okay about it. People are just confused as Donna said that he hadn't met / hadn't had the chance the twins but they're Almost 2 so there's been loads of time for that to have happened. Obviously it's going to be hard on her losing a parent no matter the relationship. It's just what donnas posted and said is a bit confusing.

Reactions: 4
they have said before that charlotte’s brother and sister have a different dad, but he’s been like a dad to charlotte and raised her as his own despite all of his difficulties, and that charlotte even has his surname, so although that’s not her biological dad, to all intents and purposes, he’s her dad if that makes sense x that’s what i remember them saying anyway, so it’s her bio dad who’s died, not her dad in the videos x

Reactions: 5
Brett bleeping get over yourself it's a few pressure marks that will come out🤦🏻‍♀️ Or you worried you won't get your deposit back for the finance

Reactions: 4
Is where
Brett bleeping get over yourself it's a few pressure marks that will come out🤦🏻‍♀️ Or you worried you won't get your deposit back for the finance
Is that from the car seat? If so tough tit xo es with the territory.
In other news they’ve dressed Harlow like a cast member of the handmaidens tale. Just wtf, all for show cos she doesn’t need a bonnet on indoors either. Plus the chavvy bracelet doesn’t match the old fashioned wear. How can some of the dresses be so lovely and some just really horrendous?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is where

In other news they’ve dressed Harlow like a cast member of the handmaidens tale. Just wtf, all for show cos she doesn’t need a bonnet on indoors either. Plus the chavvy bracelet doesn’t match the old fashioned wear. How can some of the dresses be so lovely and some just really horrendous?
Is harlow eating at nandos or just them lol

Is where

Omg it's actually horrendous what she's wearing, feel so bad that she's just used as a porcelain doll to Charlie

Reactions: 7
Only came on here to say what the duck is beautiful little Harlow wearing, looks like she’s in fancy dress!! Would love to see her in a little next or Zara outfit!

Reactions: 7
I like what shed wearing minus the bonnet. Shes too old for one and looks ridiculous. They got her a beautiful hair cut and are covering it up

😂 can’t wait till harlows older and Charlie can’t dress her up like she’s the sponsor for short bread. She’ll probably still try and get her to dress like that on own clothes day at school

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Charlie should wear matching outfits with harlow. Can you imagine Charlie in victoriana dress and bonnet haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9