Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx
She might have known you were from here, you’ve put your account on here before when you put a screenshot up. But it’s pretty rich from her to talk about manners when she has none and tells people to die 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She might have known you were from here, you’ve put your account on here before when you put a screenshot up. But it’s pretty rich from her to talk about manners when she has none and tells people to die 🤷🏼‍♀️
not really arsed if she knows my account not like i was asking her to buy it 😂😂🥴

🤣🤣🤣what an entitled idiot. Hardly asking her to move mountains🤣🤣
right?!! the girl who has no manners at all but expects them🤣🤣🤣 al have her know I do have manners, for those who deserve them🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hahaha that's laughable considering she never says please,when she comments asking stuff.

Reactions: 6
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

Rich coming from a girl that tells people to go die

Reactions: 8
definitely rich coming from her thats why it’s funny 🤣 bloody hell just wanted to buy a babygrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it: if you were asking her advice/opinion on something she was promoting, manners wouldn’t even come into the equation. She would be your best friend to get you to ‘use her promotion code.’
She’s just being petty here, and as others have said, when has she ever said ‘please’ on her own posts asking where things are from.
She’s going to be brilliant role model, isn’t she.....?

Reactions: 12
Who wants to message her saying we have a 60%saving code for pretty little thing but she has to say pretty please ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ahh see I'm on the fence about this one. Personally I do think you could have said please. And when she pointed it out you did get a bit shirty. It would have been easier to just say "sorry but where is it from please? :)". If it had been a friend or family who pointed out you didn't use your manners, I'm sure you wouldn't have responded in the way you did. I wouldn't have put it as rudely as Charlie did, but if I received a message with no please or thanks on I would be a bit put out by it.

But then as other people have pointed out, she is one to talk! Putting the telling somebody to go die aside, I first hand have experienced her lack of manners. Before I realised what a dick she can be, she once put a story up asking for a student discount code, so I sent her one and she never said thanks but she saw my message. So yes, she is being hypocritical as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahh see I'm on the fence about this one. Personally I do think you could have said please. And when she pointed it out you did get a bit shirty. It would have been easier to just say "sorry but where is it from please? :)". If it had been a friend or family who pointed out you didn't use your manners, I'm sure you wouldn't have responded in the way you did. I wouldn't have put it as rudely as Charlie did, but if I received a message with no please or thanks on I would be a bit put out by it.

But then as other people have pointed out, she is one to talk! Putting the telling somebody to go die aside, I first hand have experienced her lack of manners. Before I realised what a dick she can be, she once put a story up asking for a student discount code, so I sent her one and she never said thanks but she saw my message. So yes, she is being hypocritical as well.
as ive said previously if she had manners of her own, which we all know she doesn’t , she would've got manners off me.

I was asking where to buy a babygrow from not asking her to give me the money for it 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ its only next hardly like she made it herself.

also asif im hardly gonna bow down to THE charlie hodder lol

Reactions: 3
I dunno but has Charlie had her lips filled again

I'm so close to saying
" say please?" To Charlie's post asking about sizing haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
as ive said previously if she had manners of her own, which we all know she doesn’t , she would've got manners off me.

I was asking where to buy a babygrow from not asking her to give me the money for it 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ its only next hardly like she made it herself.

also asif im hardly gonna bow down to THE charlie hodder lol
In my opinion, it doesn't matter who you're talking to, just use basic manners lol.

Reactions: 14