Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is dying man, if all the y&p even the daft tit Charlie is doing now isn’t worth talking about. I think these girls have realised their mistakes.
Nice knowing you all, might see you over on the TM threads 😎

Reactions: 14
This thread is dying man, if all the y&p even the daft tit Charlie is doing now isn’t worth talking about. I think these girls have realised their mistakes.
Nice knowing you all, might see you over on the TM threads 😎
Tbh loads of threads on here are dying😪

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Dondons back at it again with her “I wasn’t going to say anything but...” videos 🙄. Also I’ve not seen anything about Charlotte not having the girls often?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dondons back at it again with her “I wasn’t going to say anything but...” videos 🙄. Also I’ve not seen anything about Charlotte not having the girls often?
‘It’s a private matter’ but I’m just gonna tell you all about it anyway

I just read the comments on the video she’s talking about... how can she said ‘Charlotte was having a nice meal with 2 friends’ ...... ‘have a nice day... Charlotte will....’ when the whole video is because he dad she doesn’t have in her life has died? Can’t be that upset then??

Reactions: 4
Charlottes done some stupid things since appearing on TMYP but no one can say she never has them girls because she always does. Maybe the people commenting got confused and thought it was Charlie 😬😂??

ETA - just zoomed through the comments and literally only one person commented that 😂 why the duck has she made a whole 5 minute video for that 😂😂. Just block her and forget about fgs 😫😂

Reactions: 2
oh bloody hell no one even mentioned charlotte in donks actually give it a by 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If charlottes dad hadn’t met the twins yet and they’re nearly 2 then she obviously doesn’t have much of a relationship with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Old dondons sounds like she tryna get a spot on this morning as the agony aunt ‘Dear Dons’ 😩
1 person made a comment on the previous post about Charlotte not having the twins and she made a whole 5 mins video over it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
don dons posted a video of Charlottes dad at the park with the twins a few weeks back nearly sure it’s charlottes bio dad so don’t no why she’s said he’s never met them🤔

Reactions: 4
don dons posted a video of Charlottes dad at the park with the twins a few weeks back nearly sure it’s charlottes bio dad so don’t no why she’s said he’s never met them🤔
Oh yeah just scrolled and seen that , Charlottes sister takes him to see them in the park. Weird. Actually thought it was nice Charlotte has been getting a bit more freedom lately as it's good for parents to have a night out occasionally, must be hard for her breaking up with Connor, having a poorly mum and dad. she seems to have had a lot to deal with at an early age.

Reactions: 8
That wasn’t her biological dad.
She said grandad Dave and that's Charlottes bio dad? His name is O'Connor? Danni mentions him in this article. I assumed it would be Charlottes bio dad since it's Danni that had a different name from him. Whoever it is it's sad if he's passed away without meeting the girls, but Charlottes should have made the effort before now if that's the case