Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um why is Charlie beat mates with Millie Radford lmao.
she's been desperate to get noticed by the Radford's - everytime she's watching their show she tags them! Beggy Mitchell not only begging for freebies but for friends too now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Despite Charlie being a beg, Harlow is an absolute model in her latest pics. What a beautiful little girl, I love her dress!

Reactions: 3
shes adorable just a shame her mum dresses her like a victorian
The traditional dress are lovely but the clothing trying to be traditional with a modern twist is tragic. I don’t think some people including Charlie can tell the difference

Reactions: 1
Brett legit has “Doncaster” in his bio so I’m pretty sure they are classed as Doncaster. They should be following our tier 3 lockdown rules.

Reactions: 2
Brett legit has “Doncaster” in his bio so I’m pretty sure they are classed as Doncaster. They should be following our tier 3 lockdown rules.
Probably because they are from there but like someone above says they live in a village now. That’s the gray areas with these area lockdowns. Where I live there’s a mix of tier one and 2 tho most people follow 2, there’s ones in 2 that do what they like. As long as they aren’t breaking the rules nothing anyone can do

Reactions: 3
I know it's all down to personal preference but I really can't stand some of the clothes Charlie puts little Harlow in! Don't get me wrong, the traditional look can look adorable when done right, but I always feels like Charlie goes for the way over the top stuff and it just ends up looking tacky! I can't help but feel like Harlow would be much more comfortable in a pair of leggings and a cotton dress or jumper!

Reactions: 9
Aw I’d like to say i feel sorry for Brett having his 21st during a pandemic but tbh I don’t sympathise with anti maskers and plenty have had to hold milestone birthdays in lockdown so....sorry Hun, spag Bol and peppa pig on tv it is. Let’s be honest he will probs have a little secret celebration anyway, crack on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw I’d like to say i feel sorry for Brett having his 21st during a pandemic but tbh I don’t sympathise with anti maskers and plenty have had to hold milestone birthdays in lockdown so....sorry Hun, spag Bol and peppa pig on tv it is. Let’s be honest he will probs have a little secret celebration anyway, crack on
I’m surprised he didn’t have 3 weeks of partying Friday-Sunday before his birthday this weekend like Charlie...not that Charlie has a significant birthday like he does 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note though the majority of people this year are in the same boat and at least he had sense not to go to different areas to get around the lockdown like Charlie did.

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised he didn’t have 3 weeks of partying Friday-Sunday before his birthday this weekend like Charlie...not that Charlie has a significant birthday like he does 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note though the majority of people this year are in the same boat and at least he had sense not to go to different areas to get around the lockdown like Charlie did.
It’s probs due to him raving at events where Charlie will go places with her mates. To be fair he’s a pretty private person whereas Charlie would sell her soul for a new bed or outfit. I’m wondering is he fishing for offers with his post? I thought when Charlie went it was out of lockdown? I mean as much as you can have fun going out till 10pm, personally that’s a dream to me right now 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s probs due to him raving at events where Charlie will go places with her mates. To be fair he’s a pretty private person whereas Charlie would sell her soul for a new bed or outfit. I’m wondering is he fishing for offers with his post? I thought when Charlie went it was out of lockdown? I mean as much as you can have fun going out till 10pm, personally that’s a dream to me right now 🤣
Speaking of which I haven't seen her mention the bed in a while??? Did it fall apart or something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6