Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where she lives isn’t tier 3 restrictions it’s tier 2. I mean it’s not something you’d know unless you knew the local area well n managed to work out where she lives. But I’ll defend her that far 😂

Is she not classed as South Yorkshire?

Reactions: 1
Is she not classed as South Yorkshire?
No she isn’t South Yorkshire. I’m not going to give away her village cos I’m not a bleep but even though she lives close to Doncaster she doesn’t come within South Yorkshire, its Notts.

Right so I know that’s a lanyard cos my daughter bought a sidemen one during lockdown 🤣 why and what for I don’t have the foggiest.
But what’s this about 12 hours overnight in a car? Wtf is that all about?
Hopefully she isn’t doing balloons and ploughing through houses or windscreens in this 12hours 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow im surprised that Connor has taken the time to take the zoot out of his mouth and share information about the #endsars movement. I actually rate him for that so well done Connor. And as for Charlotte posting a screenshot of someone saying that she’s the worst mum. I’m sure she gets dms like that everyday. OPEN YOUR EYES THERE ARE THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. Use your platform to spread awareness ffsss. Charlie aswell!!! They are both so selfish

Reactions: 5
Wow im surprised that Connor has taken the time to take the zoot out of his mouth and share information about the #endsars movement. I actually rate him for that so well done Connor. And as for Charlotte posting a screenshot of someone saying that she’s the worst mum. I’m sure she gets dms like that everyday. OPEN YOUR EYES THERE ARE THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. Use your platform to spread awareness ffsss. Charlie aswell!!! They are both so selfish
He drinks in the pub i work at he actually is alright and really polite when u talk to him

Reactions: 10
anyone else think connor dosent see his girls?
Honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked if Charlotte and her mum just full on refuses letting him see the girls. They seem so much like this large family by mine who goes on telling their kids not to put dads on their birth certificates and basically uses their baby’s as weapons against their dads

Charlie’s full on bumming sassi’s and ambers live and they’re just ignoring her comments 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Especially after she did the whole post/story about being offline... looks like if 🤦🏼‍♀️

dont like charlotte but her babies are adorable. im due a LG in a few weeks and they make me soooo broody🥺🤣🤣

dont like charlotte but her babies are adorable. im due a LG in a few weeks and they make me soooo broody🥺🤣🤣
Congratulations 🤗

They are adorable. They seem to be coming along so much better now. Could do with weaning off the dummies for their speech development but I imagine it's hard and I don't think it's completely unusual for babies of that age to have dummies.

Hold on I thought she was having a social media break? :rolleyes: God she always says this and then comes back on the day after.. It's so boring and attention seeking.

Reactions: 2