Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The famous spaghetti Bolognas for dinner again I see😂 that poor girl probably knows nothing else to eat other than the same 3 meals

Reactions: 1
The famous spaghetti Bolognas for dinner again I see😂 that poor girl probably knows nothing else to eat other than the same 3 meals
Aye she’s got a side of coleslaw! Can’t forget the coleslaw! Charlie’s really going all out treating Harlow there

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It doesn't look like spaghetti bologanise though, I had to double take. I thought she was feeding her child pasta and gravy for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right so I never really warmed to Charlie with her constant episodes of ungratefulness and strops!!

I need answers now I've had a stalk of her socials!

Why was Harlow in hospital when she was tiny? Seen a bandage on her arm?
Why is she putting a bonnet on poor Harlow, it looks too small and uncomfortable.
Why does Brett look smarmy?
Why does Brett have the name official Brett whatever on Instagram - like someone will pretend to be him! He's not a celeb.
I thought when they moved they had bought the house? Seems like they are renting?
What was their last house? Council?
Why move from one rented property to a smaller rented property that looks more expensive area etc?!

Reactions: 3
I think Harlow had an infection, maybe sepsis, when she was first born and had to stay in for a bit?

They moved probably because Charlie wanted a boss babe insta house

I thought they had bought the second house but they were both rented. Could be any number of reasons. Maybe the 1st was private and the second was housing which means more security. Or the first house might have been in a rougher area 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imo Harlow is too old for bonnets, they look cute when babies are smaller but the style of that one looked a bit Mormon-ish.
Brett by far is the darkest horse ever been on the show. He come across as pussy whipped by Charlie and I guarantee the majority of viewers felt sorry for him. Then poof in real life he’s a twatty anti masker who says awful things to people online

Reactions: 9
One of the girls needs to do something stupid to give us something to talk about. I miss not coming on here for a day and coming back to 18 pages of goss to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Anybody wanna gift me a coat”

I thought they had bought the second house but they were both rented. Could be any number of reasons. Maybe the 1st was private and the second was housing which means more security. Or the first house might have been in a rougher area 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imo Harlow is too old for bonnets, they look cute when babies are smaller but the style of that one looked a bit Mormon-ish.
Brett by far is the darkest horse ever been on the show. He come across as pussy whipped by Charlie and I guarantee the majority of viewers felt sorry for him. Then poof in real life he’s a twatty anti masker who says awful things to people online
I read once before the house she moved into in the first episode was actually a council property, so I don’t understand why they’d have moved. The rent would have been dirt cheap.

Also, she used to have a page on Instagram, for her house but I noticed it’s gone. Charlotte had one too but she never accepted me

Attachments

I'm sorry but who pays £66 for a kids coat when they work 1 day a month?!
I probably would've done at her age tbh 🙈 I was an idiot that would pay £60+ for an outfit for photos or a party. It was more about showing I wasn't a 'poor teen mum' tbh I was scared of cheaper clothes. Looking back now it was pathetic and about looking good etc but I just couldn't bring myself to buy tesco/asda etc now I dont give two shits!

Reactions: 7
Erm, yes Charlie, that website in that very screenshot sells them.

I was tempted to send her a link taking her to that website but cba getting blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 9