Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny when Charlie posts a screenshot of her looking at an item on a website and then asks "who sells these?"

Well I'm no Einstein Charlie but I reckon the website you're on does!

Beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg

Ps: what even is it that she's looking at?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so funny when Charlie posts a screenshot of her looking at an item on a website and then asks "who sells these?"

But she's charlie official.hodder she deserves it for free

I literally don't know what this is ? Lol
Some weird bag strap 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What she means is, who sells a fake one of these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right so I know that’s a lanyard cos my daughter bought a sidemen one during lockdown 🤣 why and what for I don’t have the foggiest.
But what’s this about 12 hours overnight in a car? Wtf is that all about?

Reactions: 1
Right so I know that’s a lanyard cos my daughter bought a sidemen one during lockdown 🤣 why and what for I don’t have the foggiest.
But what’s this about 12 hours overnight in a car? Wtf is that all about?
My 10 year old watches people on YouTube doing 12hrs or 24hrs in a softplay or a toy shop or similar.....but she’s 10 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 10 year old watches people on YouTube doing 12hrs or 24hrs in a softplay or a toy shop or similar.....but she’s 10 🤷‍♀️🤣
My 20 year old watches people doing eating challenges on you tube, is this what the worlds come to? 🤣🤣

Doncaster is going into the highest lockdown tier. Wonder if they’ll follow the rules. 😂
Bet they don’t and be too thick to hide it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Where she lives isn’t tier 3 restrictions it’s tier 2. I mean it’s not something you’d know unless you knew the local area well n managed to work out where she lives. But I’ll defend her that far 😂

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably ask everyone in a couple of weeks what tier her area is on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3