Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beige outfit reminds me of what Pennywise the clown off ‘IT’ wears...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is with these god awful outfits Charlie keeps wearing? They dont even look comfy, just cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 5
Wow never been so happy that my boyfriend let me log in to his Instagram to see the tit show that is Charlie's life again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harlow is such a gorgeous girl, but what the hell has Charlie dresses her in today. Poor baby

Reactions: 4
Charlie dressing Harlow is awful clothes to take the attention off herself and her awful outfits. Poor baby

Reactions: 1
I’d laugh if Harlow grows up to be really butch and chooses to dress herself in tracksuits - basically the opposite of the frilly monstrosities Charlie dresses her in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Harlow is going to hate Charlie when she’s older for putting her in the clothes she does!

Reactions: 3
That dress is bloody awful, I wouldn’t put that on my child even if it was gifted. The bonnet doesn’t look like it fits properly.
And in case of backlash, no ones bullying Harlow for saying the dress her mother put her in is awful. It’s a poor choice from Charlie

Reactions: 6
I actually think the dress is cute but doesn't suit Harlow at all and the bonnet looks stupid

Reactions: 2
Completely and utterly disagree that she's an ironing board, show her some respect, she's an ironing board until you get to her face and find those bulbous fish lips!
Makes me laugh that she keeps doing the pose that girls do to make their butts look bigger.. and that’s the result 😂😂😂 god knows what it’s like without this technique... swear she’s an actual ironing board from head to toe 🤭
Neither is red, yellow, pink and green, orange and purple and blue 🌈🌈
brown is not her color 💩

I like the dress but the bonnet is awful and just looks odd.i think Harlow looks cute in it.as iv said before I love the lacey frilly ott dress on girl every day

Reactions: 2
I think she looks lush but not a fan on bonnets on toddlers only little babysw

youd think charlie would wash / strain remove the clothes and shoes before selling them🤣🤣🤣🤢

youd think charlie would wash / strain remove the clothes and shoes before selling them🤣🤣🤣🤢
To be fair to her she sold it as playwear and was honest about the stains. Rather someone come out and admit there was a stain over take good pictures and hide it 😂