Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hann98

VIP Member
Gunna say it how it is. Charlie doesn’t even deserve Harlow in her care after her recent antics. She’s a freak

Reactions: 25

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
She says the reason she isn’t working is because she wants to spend time with the girls, yet all I see is her arguing with people on Instagram all day hahahahaha😂 she should want to work to be able to afford extra and maybe take the girls on a little holiday or something instead of just over to the park once a month. That’s one thing I will give Charlie, at least she tried work and took Harlow on a little break away 😂

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Bxltins is back on insta! I repeat Bxltins is back on insta and Charlie is apparently single, we still in lockdown slightly! Let the events unfold I’ll get my watermelon 🍉 at the ready 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
F9CDE429-1B69-4A92-9A0F-E92D9FC7E024.jpeg

Guessed it wouldn’t last! Wasn’t it only 2 months ago that Don Don was singing his praises and how he treats her like a princess, she’s never known a love like it.

can this finally be a lesson to Charlotte that her children don’t need to meet every man that her vagina does...

• Haha

at88

But nobody has screenshot pictures of Kingsley and posted them anywhere.. she’s delusional😫 poor Laura and poor babies.. never forget her screaming down the phone when Laura was seeing her mum after her grandad passed away 😫unforgivable scenes.. jealous, possessive and controlling all in one, don’t have a single nice thing to say about that Morgan 🤮

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Does anyone else look at the comments on TMGs posts and think “ooh I wonder if they are from tattle” 😂😂 coz I do. And I always want to befriend them but don’t wanna out myself incase I’m wrong 😂

• Haha

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
If the didn’t want to be in the ‘public eye’ they’d make everything completely private. Look at Laura and Morgan? We never speak about them anymore because they’ve gone quiet.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Huggins who previously lied about being gay so she could justify Charlie not being homophobic is now backing her up that she 'went through that' boy who cried wolf much? Charlie sick in the head to speak about having a termination in that way, killing a baby cause you can't get someone's password. Too many red flags to count 🚩

pandanine

Bretts mum had her Friday night as that’s “her night” and has been since a baby and Brett said it’s not his Saturday so all his appointments fell on that day of her birthday 😂🤣 like Jesus Christ Brett your a dad cancel the fkn appointments 🤯 honestly!!!! As for Charlie she never woke to her daughter on her birthday neither did she put her to bed on her birthday. It’s her child’s birthday ffs I’m sure Jane would if understood if Charlie asked her to have her during the morning instead so she could sort her party
not really a case of cancelling appointments, just don’t make them that day on the first place

Reactions: 24

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I work cos I love my job and have passion for my role, being a mother is not my entire personality and having time away from my daughter a few times a week makes me a better parent. I feel no shame in admitting I hate the idea of being a stay at home mum, it ain’t the life for me. Dragging up my toddler since 2k19 x

• Heart

Sunnydays2

He's got a point. Nothing super about Charlotte. She's a normal mum, going through normal parenthood with twins. The only reason she was on TV was that her mum made her slightly more interesting to watch (and continue to watch)
He didn’t need to be so rude though, he could have just said something like “she’s a great mum” or if he doesn’t agree then just don’t reply 😂 just seems a bit brattish

I absolutely can’t believe a little girl is in the middle of all this. All that the ‘adults’ (more like immature twats) want to do is score points on one another no matter if it is going to affect Harlow or not.

NONE OF THEM give a shit about that baby girl or they wouldn’t be doing this. They don’t give a shit what they do, send or post and don’t care if it falls back on Harlow which it will in the future. She’s being raised always being second fiddle to the drama they’d rather have instead. Fucking dreadful.

• Heart

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’m at stay at home mum, but damn this has pissed me off, I’m lucky enough to where I can afford to stay at home because my partner earns enough, but if we couldn’t survive I would definitely be working. Why judge/shame another mums choices just because they differ from yours, she really doesn’t see how lucky she is to have the option to just be sat at home with her kids, and if we’re being completely honest a lot of children really do benefit from a nursery and her two definitely would

• Heart

Hann98

VIP Member
This thread has turned into a universal credit thread.

Wonder when the my boo highlights will go

Reactions: 23

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
spot on. This is why I can’t stand the girl. I was in a DV relationship a few years before I met my husband, if I didn’t leave he would’ve killed me. He kicked me in my stomach when I was 6 weeks pregnant which made me miscarry. I met my husband a few years later and I still get terrified at night. Have triggers that are constantly set off. Don’t feel comfortable around men even if they’re Work colleagues or my husband as friends.
If anything she’s actually an emotional abuser and a manipulator
I’m the same this is why I can’t stand her. I spent 4 years of my childhood after my mum and dad broke up watching my mum change before my eyes after getting into an abusive relationship with another man (my little sisters dad). I woke up several nights a week to my mum screaming because he was beating her up for the most pathetic of things and then accusing me of being jealous of my sister because I wasn’t the youngest anymore when really he wanted rid of my because I was my dads kid and he wanted it to just be him, my mum and my little sister.

he also got my mum into drink and drugs as a way for her to drown out what was happening to her and so he could also rob off my mum. Every time they broke up he’ll rob something so my mum would have to have him come back to give it back or lend money (example the card for the sky box) because of this man I basically lived of chips from the chippy and he messed with my mums head that much my mum thought me and my older sister was against her, that everyone was against her.

I would see my own dad regularly and he would also give my mum money for me but obviously if she even spoke to my dad or he come to the house that would mean my mum would then get a beating.

Only time these beatings would stop if I went down stairs and catch him in the act and he would make out nothing was happening even though my mum would be shaken up on the couch crying. Me an 8/9 year old at the time would have to try and stand up to this 40 year old and not leave my mum still she’s settled.

got to the point he went to break my mums jaw and I got in front of the punch because enough was enough. I had fear I would come home one day to my mum or little sister dead, with the way my mums partner was I was scared that maybe people would believe him if he ever said it was me that was done it because he always tried to make out there was something psychologically wrong with me and that I was a jealous kid.

my mums passed now years ago and let’s just say me and my family know it’s clear she would of probably still be hear if she did end up leaving that relationship but the partner got too much into her head. She had no family besides me, my sister and my dad trying to get her out of it. DV Isn’t something to throw about even decades later, I still remember these nights these events like they were yesterday and this is why I’m wary and picking when it comes to relationship and it wrecks my head when people throw it about like they’re asking about the weather

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23