Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet bretts sat back looking at these insta stories loving life, karma certainly does come back around!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so very sad that there’s a little girl in the middle of all this completely bewildered with people coming and going in her life & a Mother whose moods are up and down like mad given her current love life and a Dad kicking the tit outta cars off his head on coke.
poor harlow

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Charlie but not the at much to be honest why down play cheating the the baby dad and why blame the girl Ollie cheated on her with? Obviously Ollie told the girl they weren’t together so she thought it was alright and then Charlie’s going off one trying to make her jealous that Ollie slept with her that morning. No need in threats but I do understand why the girl kicked off on Charlie.
It always gets to me when people blame the person the cheater cheated with and not the actual cheater 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m confused as to why Ollie was even around another young mum’s kid?!

Reactions: 12
It’s all a bit minging really! He slept with the other girl Friday night, then Charlie on Saturday morning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s all a bit minging really! He slept with the other girl Friday night, then Charlie on Saturday morning 🤮
I hope he washed 🤢 I’d also very strongly advise they both get checked out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Eugh mucky sods.
Gotta admit I laughed at the bit where the other girl said...."well he didn't play me he played you...STOP MESSAGING ME" Oh my god it killed me off. I don't think she is bothered somehow, although Charlie desperately wants her to be and then trying the girl solidarity tit 🤣
I really struggle to feel sympathy for Charlie, she doesn't seem the most faithful person and it seemed like she was messing around with olibobs before her and Brett had fully broken up, what goes around comes around 'Hun'!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this girl doesn’t think Oli played her only charlie? So why did he bed hop from the girl on the night back to Charlie the next morning, is that normal behaviour? Cos it seems like he was playing the both of them. Maybe they will start growing up now 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
So this girl doesn’t think Oli played her only charlie? So why did he bed hop from the girl on the night back to Charlie the next morning, is that normal behaviour? Cos it seems like he was playing the both of them. Maybe they will start growing up now 🤞🏻
Charlie won't. New guy before the end of next month

Reactions: 4
I think the girl meant Oli weren’t playing her because she obvs isn’t attached to Oli like Charlie is. To be fair Charlie like most girls do, try and belittle the new girl calling her a dirty slag, I probably would respond the same way she did 😩😩😩😜😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they girl meant Oli weren’t playing her because she obvs isn’t attached to Oli like Charlie is. To be fair Charlie like most girls do, try and belittle the new girl calling her a dirty slag, I probably would respond the same way she did 😩😩😩😜😂😂😂😂
As someone who ends up messaging loads of girls to let them know their Boyfriends are doing the dirty from nights out and tinder behind their girlfriends back. Most girls try and pull a Charlie 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s seems normal when confronting a girl to make out that they are doing it to steal their man when really not wanting to steal no man. Just explaining the situation and what happens

Reactions: 5
Guessing the other girl was just after a bit of Oli sausage 🤷‍♀️🤢

• Sick
Anyone else dying to see Charlottes toes? They so mysterious always being hidden from us.. neeeed to know what’s wrong with them that she is so self conscious about🤣 and why wear open toed shoes if you hate people seeing your toes 😫

Not embarrassed about any other part of her life, just her toes 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i think charlie is making the situation worse for herself and making herself hurt more with sending all this stuff in, because instead of moving on it’s just bringing it up again and again and again

Anyone else dying to see Charlottes toes? They so mysterious always being hidden from us.. neeeed to know what’s wrong with them that she is so self conscious about🤣 and why wear open toed shoes if you hate people seeing your toes 😫

screaming 😂

her mirror could do with a clean too 😂

Reactions: 2

I’m more gutted no Donna vid to address this 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.