Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel quite bad for Charlie cos I don't think she has many "mummy friends" in real life which is maybe why she posts so many questions on her stories. Probably a lot of her followers are young mums as well so maybe they answer some of her baby related questions. A real life parent/baby group would probably be a really good way for her to find out this info. Plus she would make new friends who relate to her and understand her situation more and Harlow will have some little friends to play with. It must be really weird when you have a kid and none of your friends do cos your priorities are all different. Like going out drinking every weekend is more of a priority to her friends who don't have kids and she needs to realise that their lives are different now due to changes in circumstances.

Reactions: 7
Surely if fruit and yoghurt was Harlow's fav you'd give it to her more often instead of tinned processed crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a slow cooker lover but who puts mince in the slow cooker?? It goes like wet toilet paper, so much better to use beef chunks you can even use cheaper cuts in the slow cooker. I bloody love cooking and if I had the time Charlie did I’d be trying out all sorts not just mince based meals 🙄 does she ever cook chicken or just goes Nando’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel quite bad for Charlie cos I don't think she has many "mummy friends" in real life which is maybe why she posts so many questions on her stories. Probably a lot of her followers are young mums as well so maybe they answer some of her baby related questions. A real life parent/baby group would probably be a really good way for her to find out this info. Plus she would make new friends who relate to her and understand her situation more and Harlow will have some little friends to play with. It must be really weird when you have a kid and none of your friends do cos your priorities are all different. Like going out drinking every weekend is more of a priority to her friends who don't have kids and she needs to realise that their lives are different now due to changes in circumstances.
I don’t have any mummy friends but I don’t post on social media when I want/need to find something out - I use google! I know it’s really difficult to be isolated with a child but I don’t think Charlie asks on social media for actual advice, she just wants freebies. Her recent story about baby grows - Harlow is one now, she should know how many baby grows Harlow is going to need by now.

Reactions: 17
There's a better way to get mommy friends then telling people to go die though. Lol.

If someone messaged me.about feeding my child more veg to whatever I'd just say ok thanks , I have tried but they don't eat it . Any tips.

Not go die.

Reactions: 12
She definitely just wants someone to send her a bundle of baby grows! Didn't she only have some new ones (with the tacky bows etc) recently? So surely she knows how many Harlow has/needs?

she's about as subtle with her hints as a slap in the face

With Charlie telling someone to die and Brett calling someone ugly Harlow is definitely gonna grow up and be the school bully ew

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m a slow cooker lover but who puts mince in the slow cooker?? It goes like wet toilet paper, so much better to use beef chunks you can even use cheaper cuts in the slow cooker. I bloody love cooking and if I had the time Charlie did I’d be trying out all sorts not just mince based meals 🙄 does she ever cook chicken or just goes Nando’s?
Only Nando’s if bretts paying otherwise its spag Bol and microwave in a bag veggies

Reactions: 3
All I done was tell her that Harlow will get bad ass health or deficiencies because she’s had tinned food and bread again whilst she has a good nutritious food and veg 😂

post deleted 🙃🥴
Report her to MTV, she will have zero chance of them ever taking her on for another season, not that they would anyway. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 1
Is Charlie actually feeling ok, she’s actually interacting with her followers and not for a freebie....or maybe she is and she wants a cleaner 🤣 who knows 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She being nice because she knows teen mom talks etc have the screen shots . She needs to think before she types though , I mean if you blurt out something like that , that's bad, typing it and sending it , you've had thinking time. I have bipolar and I literally have never told anyone to go die let alone write it down and send it. It's actually very serious and could have police involvement.

Anyone else noticed the last handful of Charlie’s posts barley get any comments? And like 1000 likes at a push?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.